Results 12,501 to 12,525 of 12582

1. Post
    One way to pump ETH

2. Post
    vechain whitepaper dropped today, ~120 pages

https://cdn.vechain.com/vechainthor_...er_en_v1.0.pdf

im quietly excited for the mainnet ...

3. Post
    Hey has anyone here tried www.mycryptosaver.com ?

4. Post
    so is this little fad dead now?

5. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    A bit more than normal yep! Not sure what normal is anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, because the GP app doesn't work!!

6. Post
    Only more than normal because it was pumped so high. Bitcoin has been declared 'dead' so many times been that it holds little weight.

Still in the green and waiting to top up

7. Post
    I've been working on some masternode coins myself. MCT, MDEX and a little bit of XMN and MANO as high-risk, low-expectation gambles.

Minex is taking a punt at putting out a card. IMO that's make-or-break for them. If they do a LTC and back out after making a big hoopla I doubt anyone will take it seriously again.

Everything else is just sitting quietly in the corner waiting for stuff to happen.

8. Post
    waiting for bradc to show up, then it's time to buy

somebody will get this

9. Post
    looking to buy around $200nz of ETH
    msg me!

10. Post
    Predictions on bitcoin price by the end of this year?

11. Post
    this makes for some interesting reading

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12110743

I think its ridiculous people who never have an interest in investing ever come in with bitcoin, get in on the upside, think they know what they are doing, leverage up, and then get cleaned up

12. Post
    Timmi wrote:
    waiting for bradc to show up, then it's time to buy

somebody will get this
    Off you go then.

13. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    this makes for some interesting reading

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12110743

I think its ridiculous people who never have an interest in investing ever come in with bitcoin, get in on the upside, think they know what they are doing, leverage up, and then get cleaned up
    I guess it's exacerbated by the Bitcoin story. Which sounds wonderful, as long as you're in the dark.

14. Post

15. Post
    I don't think they're resourced well enough to chase this.

16. Post
    I'm inclined to agree, but I'm concerned that somehow I should be paying tax for crypto I haven't even pulled out into Fiat

17. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    I'm inclined to agree, but I'm concerned that somehow I should be paying tax for crypto I haven't even pulled out into Fiat
    It's consistent with the current Australian treatment (although apparently that's being revised, so stay tuned) whereby you are expected to account for capital gains/losses with every transaction/exchange

18. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Want to sell me some eth ?

19. Post
    Anyone here still using cryptopia? Thinking of converting my doge to some other crypto, is it safer through cryptopia?

20. Post
    harshsmith wrote:
    Anyone here still using cryptopia? Thinking of converting my doge to some other crypto, is it safer through cryptopia?
    I've used it and know people that work for them, was a good experience and very safe to use imo

21. Post
    No complaints about security or functionality from me. Just pays to be aware of the fees to make sure the trade you're looking to do is worthwhile.

22. Post
    Quick question guys, I've been trying to get into cloudmining but the thing is I lack info on that topic. Yesterday I looked though a 2018 review of cloud mining services here https://cloudminingpro.net/ and noticed that most profitable coin according to predictions is bitcoin. I actually assumed that bitcoin is not the best choice since the recent crushes. Who is right and should I trust that information?

23. Post
    If cloud mining was profitable the companies selling the service would just mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

24. Post
    nzskater wrote:
    If cloud mining was profitable the companies selling the service would just mine...
    Bitmain is.

25. Post
    stacrafty wrote:
    I would assume so yes considering the way cryptos are plumetting. .com bubble 2.0.