1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    too slow, GP

3. Post
    RedNZ wrote:
    too slow, GP
    Was thinking the same thing.

4. Post
    soo.... either i don't know anything about tanks, or i will never un-see something they overlooked.

5:35, he loads another 'bullet' into the tank, ON THE LEFT OF US. we then proceed to continue driving, and aim the gun, which is on our RIGHT.

as I am writing this... I guess its because he's looking into a monitor, in which the camera is placed on the left also, outside the tank. but Oh well, still seems a little weird.

5. Post
    Such shitty graphics.

6. Post
    clelcaz wrote:
    soo.... either i don't know anything about tanks, or i will never un-see something they overlooked.

5:35, he loads another 'bullet' into the tank, ON THE LEFT OF US. we then proceed to continue driving, and aim the gun, which is on our RIGHT.

as I am writing this... I guess its because he's looking into a monitor, in which the camera is placed on the left also, outside the tank. but Oh well, still seems a little weird.
    lucky u corrected urself

7. Post
    RedNZ wrote:
    too slow, GP

8. Post
    Might as well list all the videos here.
    As far as I know there is the:

-engine tech demo
    -mp trailer
    -tank thunder run
    -about 2 hrs of off screen footage(8v8, 1 map - metro rush, played by people that struggle to find the jump key)
    -sp trailer