Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
(4 votes)

1. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    sif it will be on the Box channel. That's where fail programmes go to die.
    Sky movies HD for the win - just like BWE.

sif, they showed Burn Notice on there and that show is win

2. Post
    PtP wrote:
    There is a good chance it won't screen on any FTA channels due to the BSA being hardcore conservative sucks bags.
    Boardwalk Empire aired, as did Rome. That said, the BSA has become more conservative in its approach. They shouldn't have a problem if its aired after the watershed.

3. Post
    They just need to edit all the penises out.

4. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    They just need to edit all the penises out.
    Thats discrimination, man.

5. Post
    PtP wrote:
    An edited version aired.

The problem with Game of Thrones is that they will wave a cock about or have some sweet, sweet lesbian sex happening during a scene of exposition.
    Hung aired!

6. Post
    ^Dont remember any Thomas Jane full frontal. Maybe I just blocked it out.

7. Post
    There was female full-frontal for sure.

8. Post
    Can't deal with this double thread shit. It's like i'm in the Anime sub forum.

9. Post
    Are we dream-casting for next season yet? Cant wait to see which grizzled actor they get to play Stannis.

10. Post
    I don't have a clear idea of the character beyond them being male but i'm just going to throw Betty White's hat in the ring.

11. Post
    Gruff, stubborn and emaciated. Christian Bale?

But I wouldnt be surprised if Betty White got all method and nailed that shit, dame's got range.

12. Post
    Would he take time out from being a baws movie actor to play the role?
    Spoiler:

13. Post
    I'm gonna answer this in the other thread.

See ya, non-bookers.

14. Post
    Yeah, later dorks.

15. Post
    Yea the BSA has been stacked by National.

16. Post
    Can see prime picking it up. Think they are only channel here that ever gives a decent fantasy or sci-fi a good timeslot.

17. Post
    Decent finale, pretty hyped for next season but i don't think i'll be able to resist and i'll be reading the books by the time it's out.

18. Post
    Great series, really become a fan of it now! Now I just wish I had MORE.

Gonna be a long wait. If only I could read!

19. Post
    Fark, great ending. Chick has a mean rack.

20. Post
    PtP wrote:
    An edited version aired.

The problem with Game of Thrones is that they will wave a cock about or have some sweet, sweet lesbian sex happening during a scene of exposition.
    Pretty sure I saw some stuff on Prime that was nothing but dicks.

21. Post
    I was reading the HBO forum and being all lol***s about the ones complaining about Neds death and how they weren't going to watch anymore. Amusingly I find that his death did effect my care factor. With the books you can keep on ploughing through, but this season did revolve around Ned pretty heavily and I thought episode ten felt pretty weak. It's setting stuff up, I enjoy Jon, Tyrion and Arya and look forward to seeing what happens to them but I won't be seeing that stuff for another 8-12 months.

I also felt the witch scene explaining why she had done what she had done was done pretty average. I haven't read the books but it came across as "Meh I got screwed so I screwed you, very boring, shall we have some tea?." when I believe it could have been far more poignantly portrayed?

Definitely plenty to look forward to, just felt a bit flat and rushed, to set up things that are a long wait away.
    Maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind to watch it.

Probably end up reading the books by that time, anyone have ideas on the cheapest place to pick em up?

22. Post
    TemptedNZ wrote:

Probably end up reading the books by that time, anyone have ideas on the cheapest place to pick em up?
    Amazon form what I can see

23. Post
    Amazon either the box set or Kindle format.

24. Post
    Cheers.

25. Post
    Shiiiiiit just finished watching the first season, epic. Love it.