Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4377

1. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    You mean "let's get cancelled because Fox showed the episodes in the wrong order late at night and then used low viewer numbers as a reason to cancel us"?

Yeah man, Firefly know's it alright.
    Y'know, that was just angsty enough to make me chuckle. Churs mate

2. Post
    dickytim wrote:
    Well I thought about it last night, and Game of Thrones is dead, I don't think anything could get me to watch it again. I loved season 1-6 but after the ending I am soured to the whole series.

Also the video above highlighted some parts of the story that were never explained properly, Crastors babied being taken, what actually happened to them? If it wasn't going to be explained in the show why have it there? The wolf pack in season 7, why were they there? what was they're context? Why all the prophesies that came to nothing? I could go on for pages.
    What was the wolfpack? I don't recall that.

3. Post
    Ayra's wolf Nymeria became the leader of a huge wolf pack in the Riverlands.

4. Post
    HBO submitted the series finale to the Emmy Awards for "Best Writing" lol.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/hbo-gam...s-submissions/

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    HBO submitted the series finale to the Emmy Awards for "Best Writing" lol.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/hbo-gam...s-submissions/
    ROFPMSL are they ****ing serious?

6. Post
    I bet they think everyone is just bandwagon jumping saying the last season sucked

7. Post
    inb4 they pull a Rian Johnson/Paul Fieg: "All complaints stem from misogynistic alt-right manchildren who don't like seeing a strong independent woman BBQing cities.."

8. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    I bet they think everyone is just bandwagon jumping saying the last season sucked
    They got the **** off that waka as soon as possible. They've gotta know it's not their best work.

9. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    inb4 they pull a Rian Johnson/Paul Fieg: "All complaints stem from misogynistic alt-right manchildren who don't like seeing a strong independent woman BBQing cities.."
    Pretty much everybody watched GoT:- including shill access journalists, militant 3rd wave feminists and other varieties of SJWs who defended trash like The Last Jedi and Captain Marvel. The backlash against GoT final season has been pretty much across the board. It'll probably come eventually though, these trash sites make no money so they gotta clickbait.

10. Post
    As a militant 3rd wave feminist I'll say the star war was good, the game of thrones was a sack of shit lol

11. Post
    I haven't really followed the fallout after the finale. I saw a video of the crew reading the script and the actor who played Varys was visibly not happy and that was pretty funny.

The nomination thing is weird, it's like they specifically try to cause as much drama as possible.

12. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    Oh god, not this again.

For one, completely different situations - GoT's ending was universally panned, TLJ was more of a mixed bag with the 'hardcore' not liking it and the casual watchers mostly enjoying it. As this hardcore base has a nice crossover with the 4chan's of the world, it blew the **** up and was then hijacked by every standard alt-right, misogynistic, dick swinging pissbag. The conversation turned so toxic that it was no longer about whether the fantasy movie about laser swords was any good or not.

Not sure GoT reached that point. It was toxic, but toxic in the way anything with a large following can be.

13. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Words...
    Absolutely beside the point, just saying it's been used as a deflection for poor writing before, and will be used again, maybe for GoT, maybe not. And it's quite likely all done with the calculated purpose of "turning the conversation toxic".

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Pretty much everybody watched GoT:- including shill access journalists, militant 3rd wave feminists and other varieties of SJWs who defended trash like The Last Jedi and Captain Marvel. The backlash against GoT final season has been pretty much across the board. It'll probably come eventually though, these trash sites make no money so they gotta clickbait.
    Captain Marvel was good, wtf has happened to you though, it's like you've been red pilled.

15. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Captain Marvel was good, wtf has happened to you though, it's like you've been red pilled.
    If his posting in general gaming is anything to go by, he's terrified of Marxism and leftist conspiracies, so on balance I'd say that yeah, he probably has.

16. Post
    Ah the plot thickens. So apparently they did film a "Inside the episode" for the series finale but for whatever reason cancelled it. Remember "Inside the episode" is where the "Danny kinda forgot about Euron's fleet" meme came from. So no surprise HBO canned it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...e_episode_did/

17. Post
    Breaking news : “Thrones” Showrunners Skipping Comic Con
    Literally pulled out just before they were due there, nerves must be shot. No chance the "scheduling conflicts" rubbish being spouted is true when they knew they had this a long time in advance.

18. Post
    Fair enough, angry incel nerds will stab them.

19. Post
    GoT is dead, they killed it. It is not even worth watching as a re-run.

20. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Breaking news : “Thrones” Showrunners Skipping Comic Con
    Literally pulled out just before they were due there, nerves must be shot. No chance the "scheduling conflicts" rubbish being spouted is true when they knew they had this a long time in advance.
    Maybe they just forgot about it?

21. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Maybe they just forgot about it?
    heyo.

22. Post
    The guy who plays Verys must watch a lot of Trump stuff. He thinks any negative criticism is fake news brewed by the media. In other words, he’s a tad dopey.

23. Post

24. Post
    The prequel with Naomi Watts will not proceed beyond the pilot. Thats a shame.

https://deadline.com/2019/10/game-of...ts-1202771609/

25. Post
    One prequel cancelled another green lit lol. House of the Dragons Prequel ordered at HBO.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/gam...bo-1203387420/