Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Page 1 of 147 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post
    Thread has been created due to the high amount of whinging that was taking place in the other thread. No discussion of the books are allowed.

Enjoy discussing Game of Thrones, an HBO series based on George R.R. Martins's novels.

2. Post
    /littlefingersmugness

Looks like one ep to go, this thread is gonna be epic

3. Post
    I hope we get to see Joffrey die. Hoping for this season or at least next. :mad:

4. Post
    Decado wrote:
    /littlefingersmugness

Looks like one ep to go, this thread is gonna be epic
    really looking forward to it, except for thee fact we will have to wait months for season 2

5. Post
    artificial sun wrote:
    I hope we get to see Joffrey die. Hoping for this season or at least next. :mad:
    watch this for now

6. Post
    So we can expect Quasi and sloane to be providing quality posts in this thread?

7. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Quasi
    lol

8. Post
    So keen to see it shown on screen when Arya goes on a quest through essos to find the pieces of the triforce and keep Ganondorf from taking the Iron Throne.

9. Post
    Spoiler:

10. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Whatever, I'm the best thing about these threads.

cencsor wrote:
    lol
    Can I help you?

11. Post
    silentreapr wrote:
    Spoiler:

12. Post
    silentreapr wrote:
    Spoiler:
    That would be hot.

13. Post
    Rather see wincest between Arya and Sansa, but only when they're both of legal age.

14. Post
    ISavant wrote:
    Rather see wincest between Arya and Sansa, but only when they're both of legal age.
    Which is what, 13 in Westeros?

15. Post

16. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Which is what, 13 in Westeros?

17. Post
    Boxxy should have played Arya.

18. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Boxxy should have played Arya.

19. Post
    When will this be on NZ tv?

20. Post

Yay for skynet laws.

21. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    i like da part where da station agent got knocked outs when heading into that rumble. Ronan is looking pretty crook too hope he aight. Sarah Conna is one badass queen bitch lulz.

22. Post
    sloane wrote:
    i like da part where da station agent got knocked outs when heading into that rumble. Ronan is looking pretty crook too hope he aight. Sarah Conna is one badass queen bitch lulz.

23. Post
    Ramza wrote:

Yay for skynet laws.
    skynet laws?
    sounds awesome yet shit.

The lag on Boardwalk Empire was only a few weeks.

24. Post
    PtP wrote:
    There is a good chance it won't screen on any FTA channels due to the BSA being hardcore conservative sucks bags.

I got SkyTV, maybe it will air on the box channel? That channel showed Spartacus with all its blood, flying limbs and tits.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I got SkyTV, maybe it will air on the box channel? That channel showed Spartacus with all its blood, flying limbs and tits.
    sif it will be on the Box channel. That's where fail programmes go to die.
    Sky movies HD for the win - just like BWE.