Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Sounds okay actually. So it hasn't totally turned into an fps?

3. Post
    BioWare also mentioned that Shepard had fallen out of favour with Cerberus in this particular demo, and the segment closed with the squad facing off against a mid-size missile-launching mech sent by that shadowy organisation. At this point, a skilled player could pull the pilot from the hulking exoskeleton and claim it as his own, or simply destroy it with gunfire. Sadly, the demo ended before we saw either result.
    I'm a sucker for mech's, so being able to hijack one sounds pretty cool

4. Post
    Only homo maleshep looks rigid. Trololol.

5. Post
    HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG looking forward to this

6. Post
    Also, if the game doesn't let me blade the Illusive douche in the back of the face, i shall be dissappoint. I hate when they let villains never be fought.(Reaver in fable 3 in particular, needed to die. Not build schools)

7. Post
    Why does most of Shepard's crew always bugger off after they save the universe?

Thought after being through so much together they'd be best friends forever?!

8. Post
    Just because that's a common trope in fiction doesn't make it one in real life. Besides, all i need is my girls Miranda and Liara

9. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Why does most of Shepard's crew always bugger off after they save the universe?

Thought after being through so much together they'd be best friends forever?!
    Errr, did you even play the games? Shepard died and was dead for 2 years in ME2. What, they're going to just sit around and wait for him?

Ramza wrote:
    Besides, all i need is my girls Miranda and Ashley
    FTFY

10. Post
    Don't have high hopes after their recent output. ME2 and DA2 sucked balls.

11. Post
    Sorry bro, Ashley is avg. Although i kept her alive because Kaidan was a generic douchewad.

12. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Sorry bro, Ashley is avg. Although i kept her alive because Kaidan was a generic douchewad.
    Did you see her in the ME3 preview videos? She looked a lot better IMO.

13. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    Errr, did you even play the games? Shepard died and was dead for 2 years in ME2. What, they're going to just sit around and wait for him?
    Meaning more ME2, which my crew all lived through.

14. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Meaning more ME2, which my crew all lived through.
    Well I'm sure there will be a logical reason behind it, you'll just have to wait for ME3 to find out.

15. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    Well I'm sure there will be a logical reason behind it, you'll just have to wait for ME3 to find out.
    I'll wait with bated breath.

16. Post
    I had Miranda off'ed the moment I found out I could. Worst voice ever, Jack will always be my number 1

God I just can't wait for the voice recognition!

17. Post
    But they devoted half the pixels in mass effect 2 to her ass!

18. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    But they devoted half the pixels in mass effect 2 to her ass!
    Honestly I found her character to be crushingly dull. Even more so than her previous incarnations:- card-carrying anti-alien equivalent KKK member Ashley; snarky and juvenile in her evilness Morrigan; stuck up, holier than thou Bastilla. (Aribeth from NWN was utter shit though, save for how she looked in her armour.) I only kept Miranda around because she was the best squadmate in the game, capable of countering all barriers, shields and armour.

Jacob aka Carth Mk. IV: Black Edition can f*ck right off though. Man, he was even more boring than Kaidan.

19. Post
    Miranda was hot, but that was about it. Her accent was terribad. At least she wasn't as bad as Ashley: "oh captain my captain".

20. Post
    Yeah, Miranda sounded like a reject from Summer Bay.

Too bad that ME3 has this talentless douchewad as a party member and he's not using his awful fake Yank accent either.

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Yeah, Miranda sounded like a reject from Summer Bay.
    Murakami wrote:
    Miranda was hot, but that was about it. Her accent was terribad
    Isn't that because Yvonne Strahovski is Aussie?

22. Post
    Legion and Mordin are confirmed already, so I'm happy.
    I'd also like to see some massive Rachni asskicking going on.

23. Post
    Bin Face wrote:
    Isn't that because Yvonne Strahovski is Aussie?
    She is. Doesn't mean that her accent doesn't sound like nails on a chalk board.

24. Post
    Its not that bad.

25. Post
    I cringe and then chuckle every time at the start of the game during that bit where she says something along the lines of, "Shepard's a bloooooooody legend".

Should have used her Chuck voice.