1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Looks all kind of win and will probably be the gold standard for rugby union games.

Also: ITM Cup
    Xoloitzcuintle

3. Post
    looks amazing

rugby league 2013 next >_> <_<

4. Post
    are you guys serious? It looks terrible.... The contact looks clunky, the camera jumps around, the graphics are average for 2008.

I guess if your a fan of rugby any polished turd is better than nothing, because there isnt alot of choice... but if they released these clips and thats the best of the bunch.. HAH

5. Post
    ^If you knew how to spell/punctuate and didn't like shithouse music, I'd be more inclined to listen to your opinion.

This game looks rad, and I'm not even a big rugby fan.

6. Post
    Meshuggah wrote:
    are you guys serious? It looks terrible.... The contact looks clunky, the camera jumps around, the graphics are average for 2008.

I guess if your a fan of rugby any polished turd is better than nothing, because there isnt alot of choice... but if they released these clips and thats the best of the bunch.. HAH
    Nice one retard.

7. Post
    The game looks great, and that's not even using the "well it's made in NZ" excuse.

8. Post
    Meshuggah wrote:
    are you guys serious? It looks terrible....
    I suggest you look at some of the screenshots on http://rugbychallengegame.com/ and then post a retraction for your ill-informed comment.

I presume there'll be some "International Cup" that can be set up as a faux World Cup. Screw the official licence, as long as the game plays and looks this good.

Also: Ranfurly Shield
    Xoloitzcuintle

9. Post
    Actually pretty amped for this! Looks mean!

10. Post
    This game is looking great, if you go to the Rugby Challenge Fan Page then you get all the access to all the media http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Bl...15351145156235