Dota 2

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 7604

1. Post
    kazza wrote:
    mydotaskill only takes your last 20 games into account, so it's not really accurate at all.
    I know but I'm generally rated quite high on all these things that keep popping up, would be interesting to see how good valve thinks I am.

2. Post
    The code for it got leaked, and the major contributing factors were:

Win %
    K/D/A
    GPM
    XPM

If thats how you're gonna work out a persons 'skill' level then its VERY inaccurate.

3. Post
    You are currently 7009 in the queue

4. Post
    Top 0.5%

5. Post
    aZ_Shen-Zhen wrote:
    The code for it got leaked, and the major contributing factors were:

Win %
    K/D/A
    GPM
    XPM

If thats how you're gonna work out a persons 'skill' level then its VERY inaccurate.
    It's a better metric than purely win/loss though. Good players will get higher gpm / xpm / K/D/A on supports than worse players will on supports, just as good players will get higher than worse players on carries, just as a consequence of better positioning / engaging / backing off.

As long as you're comparing apples to apples it's ok as a guideline. 20 games is far too small of a sample size though, it should breach three digits at least.

6. Post
    Greshark wrote:
    I know but I'm generally rated quite high on all these things that keep popping up, would be interesting to see how good valve thinks I am.
    link your dotabuff g

7. Post
    http://dotabuff.com/players/1785211 :P

(Mine) http://dotabuff.com/players/84835

Can tell my dota2 account age by how low the player id is :P

8. Post
    ^Yea that's me. I've been playing a ton of games really high lately so my win rate is suffering lol.

9. Post
    Currently, your position in the queue is 6801.
    Each hour, 6000 players profiles are processed.

oh yup....

10. Post
    It's a strange system. Claiming it's based on who we play with.... Last I checked I was at 1300 playing with mates as I normally do between 200 and 900..... Seems screwy as. Lowest mate of one I played with was 180 but I would have said he was an average skilled player, definitely better than the normal...

11. Post
    Lol sorry, that sounded dumb. Average and better than normal... Zzzz lol

12. Post
    All I really know is that the people Ii usually play with and against are pretty competent, occasionally a clueless person gets into my games but not very often.

13. Post
    I didn't read the topic, but I seem to remember a thread on Reddit not to take much from that new ranking thing.

You should be able to get a fair idea of how good you are by the opponents you face over a period of x games, and theres always the inhouse leagues..

14. Post
    Player number 73156183 DSR is:
    This player has a Silver DSR score .

I knew I wasn't good, but didn't think I was this bad.

15. Post
    #unfriendShikari

16. Post
    Actually I was silver dotabuff too, nvm I'm just shit.

17. Post
    Matchmaking
    December 6, 2013 - Dota Team
    Over the past several months weve been working on improving matchmaking. In this post wed like to share with you where matchmaking currently stands and give you a sneak peek on an upcoming matchmaking feature.

Ranked Matchmaking is Coming

http://blog.dota2.com/2013/12/matchmaking/

18. Post
    awww shiet

19. Post
    Shikari wrote:
    Actually I was silver dotabuff too, nvm I'm just shit.
    that site is pretty inaccurate. gave my mate a 1560 and he is pretty bad.

20. Post
    dayum been waiting for this

21. Post
    DatDan wrote:
    that site is pretty inaccurate. gave my mate a 1560 and he is pretty bad.
    I dun think its got much to do with gpm, kpd, epm etc... fairly inaccurate I feel..

But for my rating, fairly accurate. Time for me to quit my job and try to get my rating up to more respectable rating :-(

22. Post
    bombjack wrote:
    I dun think its got much to do with gpm, kpd, epm etc... fairly inaccurate I feel..

But for my rating, fairly accurate. Time for me to quit my job and try to get my rating up to more respectable rating :-(
    shibse, holy shiit, ive played with you a couple times lol. cant remember the games but you arent shit im sure

23. Post
    gg dekode ;D

24. Post
    Haha was that you? Well I was on a rank as computer at the netcafe (Skynet in wellington).

Pubes and food all over the keyboard, fecal matter on the chairs. Not to mention playing invoker on a unknown setup

25. Post
    yeah was me :P

ugh i hate playing at net cafes, everythings to disgusting and bad haha