Dota 2

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 7,426 to 7,435 of 7435

1. Post
    Been watching a lot of T.I lately, I've noticed Night Stalker is the most consistent hero in the meta atm - he is either picked or banned.

Must be something to do with vision, but man seems like pro teams hate/like him a lot.

2. Post
    his recent buff that gives him flying vision makes him incredibly strong. Vision is op in pro dota. Also means he doesnt need aghs anymore, can go utility items.

3. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    his recent buff that gives him flying vision makes him incredibly strong. Vision is op in pro dota. Also means he doesnt need aghs anymore, can go utility items.
    Yeah, I was reading a reddit thread, vision is everything in Pro dota apparently. His new 3rd skill already got nerfed in 7.06e, yet it's still OP.

LFY looking very strong, my goodness. They are the biggest threats, I hope my team Liquid pulls though. I don't want another Chinese to win another T.I lol, last year was Wings, this year not CN please (not racist)

4. Post
    How to open a champagn bottle?

5. Post

Last edited by iNx; 13th August 2017 at 7:21 pm.

6. Post
    Chinese dota not number #1

7. Post
    I wanted Liquid to win, but I didn't think they'd do it. I put my tips on EG which I feel silly about now.
    Liquid were just unplayable in that finals series. Newbee just had nothing on them. Liquids drafts were on point too.

There was a few teams that I didn't really even consider who ended up going most of the way too. Some of those Chinese teams are pretty strong.

It's quite funny watching a bunch of pro gamers accepting awards and doing interviews. So damn cringey. I guess they're essentially nerds who get thrown in front of crowds and cameras. The champagne bottles were pretty funny.

8. Post
    this is cool voice actors of heroes

9. Post
    bombjack wrote:
    im sitting around 4.5k ish Q_Q
    10 years of Dota, still bad

JKJK plz carry me to high MMR!

10. Post
    ha! these days i cant keep up with these kids with lightning fast reflexes Q_Q