Dota 2

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 7,576 to 7,580 of 7580

1. Post
    What a series. So happy I watched it. Got up this morning and was able to watch it all live.

What a story for OG to win that TI. From being one of the most feared teams, to bombing out of TIs constantly. Losing S4, Fly, and Ana. Getting Ana back and rebuilding to go and win TI from the open qualifiers. Amazing story and cool to see Notail lift the Aegis. I feel like Notail was a bit of a passenger for the most part. He did pull out some clutch Winter Wyvern plays in one of the games, but for the most part it was either Ana or Topson who kept them in it. Along with Jerax and Ceb chipping in some clutch plays at times too.

So happy LGD didn't win it. Can't stand Somnus' face.

2. Post
    Yeah it was awesome, glad the underdogs won.

And yeah, Ana is a god. He's got a bright future ahead considering he's only 18.

3. Post
    I only watched the two OG v LGD series from the last two days so missed a bit of the drama from other match ups.

Check out the death stare that Notail gives to Fly in this video. https://youtu.be/9wnbmgreUCc?t=1460

I didn't know if Fly and S4 left on good terms or bad terms. Now I know.

4. Post
    the second to last game was absolutely crazy. OG just kept bringing it back when it looked like it was over.
    And game 5 was the same. FY rotations just completely destroyed OG's early game but they won some crazy team fights and made huge comeback plays!!

5. Post
    I just caught the last game it was good