Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Looks awesome.

3. Post
    Mind blowwwn

4. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Holy.Mother.of.God.

Just saw the new MP 64 player CQ map, was O_O the whole time. Speechless... should be up soon hopefully, saw it on the live stream.

MASSIVE map, jets look awesome.
    Jets looked a little slow to me, also didn't show how high the map ceiling is ingame.

But otherwise, multiplayer trailer was awesome. Not bothered for co-op at all

5. Post
    Haha, yeah the co-op run through was a little lame, especially on ps3, can't stand the aiming

What was that thing at the end near the gas station? Some robotic thing, haha.

6. Post

7. Post
    Cheers man! God damn, amazing... definitely has a BF2 look/feel to that map at least.

8. Post
    That looks amazing.

Honestly there seems to be far too much blinding HDR effects seen from the jet's cockpit view. It's Atacoma Desert via Russian vehicles all over again.

9. Post
    looks awesome going by this

10. Post
    Do you find the music in all these trailers is influencing your decision making process as well?

11. Post
    1080p version (obviously choose 1080p version first)

12. Post
    All the links have been 1080p

13. Post
    my bad

Anyway, yay for AA!

AA in BF2 was glorious if you knew how to use it properly, which 95% of BF2 players didn't.

14. Post
    Oh my god!

WANT!

15. Post
    OMG looks so epic

16. Post
    THOSE JETS!!!

17. Post
    Jets are super slow and low... but that's the only way to involve them properly I guess.

Looks like it's going to be an awesome game. Hope EA doesn't screw it up with crap support like they do with a lot of games.

18. Post
    looking good.

19. Post
    I want to go to there.

20. Post
    Jets look about the speed from BFV which was good for dogfighting

Looking forward to seeing the mortar, they were always fun in DC and BFV for punishing absolutely everything.

21. Post
    God damn that music makes me smile!

22. Post
    Just came into say that I really like the look of the jets. They look nice and slow so that they're not total god-tier deus ex-machina engines of war.

23. Post
    This took the excitement level up another notch

The only bad thing is that this is realeased pretty much as soon as exams start! It's gonna be torture not playing this for a week or two while my brother goes hard

24. Post
    Oh it pays to have finished your studies and be working earning $$$ for a gaming PC and BF3

25. Post
    Looks sweet! Also the jets will probably have a thruster key too boost off like in BF2.

26. Post