1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Can not wait for this. Been looking at it for ages now.

3. Post
    It's pretty straight forward actually: If a zombie closes on you, you press left trigger then right trigger when prompted.

Hate QTEs, this wasn't particularly offensive.

4. Post
    This is coming out so soon! Excitement ensues.

Sounds exactly like what I was expecting.

5. Post
    I'm pretty keen on this. hopefully Deus Ex can keep me occupied until this comes out

6. Post
    Most importantly whats the MP like? Zombies with no MP is just a bit lame IMHO.

Still I will get it for lack of ANY other games out to play.

7. Post
    "The target zombies have floating health bars offering both the level and variety of zombie. In addition to the experience points that come pouring out of their husks like they were rotten piƱatas"

If you're like me and don't like the sound of that, you can turn those HUD elements off.

I'm keen to play this game. The only things I don't like is that it uses checkpoint saves and player respawn when you die.

8. Post
    get this or warhammer?
    same release date

9. Post
    Warhammer

10. Post
    Looking pretty good actually, didn't have high hopes but this looks very promising.

11. Post
    Very keen on this.

I have a 360 and a PS3 do you think it would be "better" on a particular console?

IB4 PC gaming is better etc etc

12. Post
    I was keen on this game, I always presumed it was 3rd person until watching that game play trailer
    Now I know its a FPS I'm more keen

13. Post
    Pc would be the best