1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    zzz

3. Post
    lol i love how they added epic music to try and make it seem awesome when we all know this is basically mw2 repackaged with a few new guns and maps

4. Post
    Is this some sort of joke? That is the worst looking trailer I have ever seen

5. Post
    Looks like they tried to copy dust for one of the maps

6. Post
    WOW! That looks amazing!!! Does anyone wanna buy my Battlefield 3 pre-order?

7. Post
    ExterminatorJef wrote:
    Is this some sort of joke? That is the worst looking trailer I have ever seen
    I like how at certain points the screen is filled with Cod 4 assets rendering me incapable of telling the difference.

8. Post
    I like how they make it seem like you will be able to be this awesome running around making the perfect shots putting the grenade in the perfect place and just being pure opposite when in actual fact it will probably be quite the opposite.

Will wait for it to come out on special and probably play the story, have enough trash MP games that are probably more fun and less frustrating.

9. Post
    Wow! This looks amazing. BF3 has got some tough competition, I think perhaps MW3 might just reign king for another year yet.

10. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    Wow! This looks amazing. BF3 has got some tough competition, I think perhaps MW3 might just reign king for another year yet.

11. Post
    This game actually looks like shit (and we already know it plays like it too), they also forgot the part where the 12 year old tries to quick scope.

12. Post
    EPIC

no doubt most anticipated release of 2011

13. Post
    I think Gameplant is the biggest Troll calling this sh*t news 3 times!

Good one GP, you got me! ...

14. Post
    Looks like COD4