Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    SCREENSHOTS: Battlefield 3 screenshots
    Redundancy much? I do my business with Auckland Savings Bank Bank.

3. Post
    ^ It's auto-generated. But I have addressed this serious concern

4. Post
    Give me this game this instant.

5. Post
    i want you inside me

6. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Give me this game this instant.
    You heard him. Giz it.

7. Post
    Give me this game and a computer that will run it smoooov.

8. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Give me this game and a computer that will run it smoooov.
    i'm sure there is plenty more optimization to go in, but this gives you an indication

http://translate.google.com/translat...-test-GPU.html

looks like it has great multi thread support - win.

I'm personally looking at

asus z68
    8gb ddr3
    xfx 6950 2gb

9. Post
    Well yeah... Dual Core CPU's are dead in the water, quadcore or more is where its at.

Take a look...

Attached Images

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Well yeah... Dual Core CPU's are dead in the water, quadcore or more is where its at.

Take a look...
    I'm impressed by the impact core count has!

11. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    asus z68
    8gb ddr3
    xfx 6950 2gb
    You won't be able to run it smoothly on high. You'll need another 6950.

12. Post
    Boss, i just upgraded from a 550be to a 955be in the weekend

13. Post
    sex me bf3, NOW!

14. Post
    maha wrote:
    I just can't believe some of these screenshots, they are obviously post-processed right ?

Oh yeah, for sure. Which is why I prefer when devs post in-game screenshots and videos.

15. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    You won't be able to run it smoothly on high. You'll need another 6950.
    i never really get high end, i got for $ per % - and will just play it on medium. better fps over looks any day of the week.

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Take a look...
    Judging by the gain going from dual to quad, and quad to hex, I'd say its been optimised for quads. What surprised me is the jump between the 550 and the 940/945, thats about four times the performance from only twice the number of cores!

17. Post
    Ahahaha, ouch, looks like I'm not buying BF3 for a while.

18. Post
    Doesn't look that special to me. Just extremely high res textures.

19. Post
    those average frames are a big jump from earlier this year. Theyre definitely getting their optimisation on

20. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    Doesn't look that special to me. Just extremely high res textures.
    You're missing the bigger picture:- witnessing all the capabilities of the engine whilst in motion, on a massive scale.

21. Post
    This game will be sex.

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You're missing the bigger picture:- witnessing all the capabilities of the engine whilst in motion, on a massive scale.
    Agreed, So damn good!

23. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    No doubt it looks good in the sneak peak trailers. But it doesn't look miles ahead of Bad Company 2, and leaked alpha screenshots all look pretty uninspiring (although I know they aren't representative of the final product). I'm looking forward to this game for it's gameplay more than anything - I just don't think the graphics are as mind blowing as people are making out.

vs.

Better, but not miles apart. And I'm sure that BF3 gameplay is at the very highest settings, which not all of us will be able to run.

24. Post
    Looks good, no doubt it will slaughter my aging machine. I mean Bad Company 2 didn't run full speed, even with SSAO off

25. Post
    Just forked out under a grand for a Ati 6990 mostly just for this game. Should do me fine.