1. Post
    hahahahah EA RULES!

2. Post
    Emailed PT just to let them know and get some form of response.

It's almost like ea purposefully shot the retailers in the foot this release to encourage everyone to go digital.

3. Post
    Also ordered from PT same problem...

4. Post
    My partner bought the LE for me yesterday, but I can only touch it after exams, which will be after the 7th of November. This means I'll only get to find out if its a dud or not on the 7th. Could I ring EA just to confirm it's a limited edition key?

5. Post
    anyone get it from JB, i got the same problem, how to fix?

6. Post
    I got mine from MA .... sent off an email to EANZ ... waiting to hear back

7. Post
    yeah got it from PT, same problem. Emailed them

8. Post
    As long as it's globally fixed before the karkand stuff gets released then I ain't too fussed.
    As a last resort EA could easily just upgrade every SE game registered in the first week of release to LE.

9. Post
    Zerulas wrote:
    As long as it's globally fixed before the karkand stuff gets released then I ain't too fussed.
    As a last resort EA could easily just upgrade every SE game registered in the first week of release to LE.
    Yeah, it's hardly a big deal for me tbh. In theory EA could just give retailers a bunch of Karkand keys and they could then forward them to the customers. Would make the most sense anyways

10. Post
    i wanz mai bak to crackland

11. Post
    I picked up a physical copy of the LE from Eb Games at Northlands mall Christchurch and my code verified as LE just fine

12. Post
    falco wrote:
    hmmm. picked up BF3 LE (xbox360) today from MA. Did not receive anything hinting that I will have free access to the Karkland DLC. Not sure how I can tell that I actually have the LE? (the box says LE but no signs ingame).
    It should say on the online activation code.

13. Post
    PT called me earlier assuring me that they will resolve this issue for all their customers.

14. Post
    What about your loyal customers MA? go go go!

15. Post
    M2P wrote:
    PT called me earlier assuring me that they will resolve this issue for all their customers.
    good, i'm part of this group too

16. Post
    Use this chance to grab some free codes for spec act and physical warfare bonuses, I just got em both.

17. Post
    Yeah, PT emailed me back saying that they'll let everyone know how to fix this as soon as they hear back from EA

18. Post
    anyone know what we do about the ones we got from JB hifi?

19. Post
    FrostiBoy wrote:
    anyone know what we do about the ones we got from JB hifi?
    Give them a ring, it should be fairly common knowledge by now that the keys are bung for the LE

20. Post
    rang them, they didnt kno wnaything about it (JB hifi on Queen ST AKL).

THey said the code was in the packet? but ill double check..

21. Post
    c0kane wrote:
    Use this chance to grab some free codes for spec act and physical warfare bonuses, I just got em both.
    That would be pretty sweet. Just shame i'm too lazy to do it

22. Post
    The wait time was only like 15min for me, not too bad for free shit lol

23. Post

24. Post
    c0kane wrote:
    Just tried my luck on the live chat to get the SPECACT Kit but they told me they were only able to issue the Physical Warfare Codes, not the SPECACT codes due to a retailer exclusive policy

25. Post
    bad experience with EA on this. never again!