Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Ok that was awesome.

3. Post
    **** YEAHR

4. Post

5. Post
    Los Santos + countryside. Legit.

6. Post
    They've really improved their animation tech.

7. Post
    MOTHER****INGPLANES

8. Post
    Is there anyone better at simultaneously lampooning and paying homage to American culture than Rockstar North?

9. Post
    Beach hut trolled me into thinking Vice City
    Los Santos baby!

10. Post
    Well, I'm hyped.

Last game I had any hype for at all was Mass Effect.

11. Post
    They've definitely picked up some of the things R* San Diego did with the RAGE engine for RDR (better skylines, light bloom, animals, animations, etc.) to improve the look of this over GTA4. Can't wait to find out more details. Hopefully magazines and websites will be invited into a sitdown non-playable demo in the next month or two like they were shortly after the first trailer with GTA4.

12. Post
    that looked ****ing fantastic.

13. Post
    DAT MOUNTAIN

love the purple shirt putting out the for sale sign haha ..

14. Post
    The ****ing mountain, holy shit. It looks so... Inviting...

Are you guys sure its just Los Santos? It looked it to me but, one can hope theres more? Mind you LA itself is a fairly big place. Also, might be a dumb Q but was the fat guy the one we're playing? There certainly was a bit of him shown, but they didn't make it too certain. I couldn't put my finger on the accent either.

15. Post
    Unsure who we are playing
    Las Palmas? Anyone see the highway sign
    A second State?

16. Post

17. Post
    Mount Chiliad comparison, shows how far they've come! Also, my assuming more than Los Santos is due to the planes.

Attached Images

18. Post
    AWESOME! A high def version of San Andreas's gameplay would be epic

19. Post
    I'm hyped baby!

20. Post
    Sold.

21. Post
    Skilfil wrote:

Are you guys sure its just Los Santos?
    I think they've kept us guessing intentionally. It may be smaller than the original SA map wise, but a complete overhaul.

22. Post
    Awesome, will buy

23. Post
    So its confirmed that its San Andreas, but even from the trailer, while we can see mountains and arid countryside, we don't know if its the entire state.

Excellent trailer

edit: also looks like the scene will be set in current times. from watching the trailer, I see houses with forclosure signs and businesses with closing down sales.

24. Post
    Much better trailer than the GTAIV one. It looks like Los Santos with a bith of countryside, but not multiple cities.
    I'm stoked, tbh.

25. Post
    http://gamingbolt.com/gta-5-trailer-...-missed-out-on
    This has a few details that you might not have picked up on, I was happy to see that the cars have San Andreas license plates.