Results 51 to 75 of 672

  1. Post
    #51
    Tried an ep tonight. Started off contrived, didn't really stop being contrived but the entertainment value made up for that, as it reached its climax. I could potentially watch the next ep.

    Can see why guys like it at least: "... and you can eat it off my stomach" mmhmm

  2. Post
    #52
    Yesterdays episode was ok I dunno there was something about it that made me annoyed... but can't put my finger on it.

  3. Post
    #53
    DevilsAdvocate wrote:
    Tried an ep tonight. Started off contrived, didn't really stop being contrived but the entertainment value made up for that, as it reached its climax. I could potentially watch the next ep.
    I agree the writing was a bit forced for the first few but it does warm up.

  4. Post
    #54

  5. Post
    #55
    Really enjoying this.
    Torquenstein
    Guest

  6. Post
    #56
    Gwarden wrote:
    I agree the writing was a bit forced for the first few but it does warm up.
    Wait for some reason I thought I was in the Veep thread. Disregard, I think the quality of writing in this show was really high from the beginning.

  7. Post
    #57
    As I said in my first comment, the dialogue is very strong.

  8. Post
    #58

  9. Post
    #59
    Love this show. The character harmony is brilliant.

  10. Post
    #60
    watched the first 6 eps of season 1 - epiiiic

  11. Post
    #61
    Goddamnit Mike. You idiot.
    Torquenstein
    Guest

  12. Post
    #62
    Marathoned this series in the last few days, now up to date and really enjoying it.

    Watching Rachel walk like she was on the catwalk in the first few episodes was grating though.

    Louis Litt

  13. Post
    #63

  14. Post
    #64
    What am I looking at Gwarden

  15. Post
    #65
    Late entry for 2011 shot of the year

  16. Post
    #66
    it really is a beautifully shot show altogether

  17. Post
    #67
    Agreed

  18. Post
    #68
    **** the fact that there is no episode this week :@

  19. Post
    #69
    turning_point wrote:
    **** the fact that there is no episode this week :@
    You sure? Says it's on on MyEpisodes schedule.

  20. Post
    #70

  21. Post
    #71
    Yeah last weeks ep said back in 2 weeks.

  22. Post
    #72
    I swear that the paralegal girl that Ross macks on in season 1 has done porn. Or maybe she has a doppelganger

    But pretty cool show

  23. Post
    #73
    purplez wrote:
    I swear that the paralegal girl that Ross macks on in season 1 has done porn. Or maybe she has a doppelganger

    But pretty cool show
    This is potentially intriguing information.

  24. Post
    #74
    Kinda jumped the shark imo; been a bit ridiculous so far this season

  25. Post
    #75
    I like it better because there's a bit more of an ongoing arc this season with Gale