Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    I'm glad that there's no separate Karkand server browser like there was for BC2 Vietnam. Should make finding populated Karkand servers very easy.

Go Back to Karkand in December!

Our dedicated Back to Karkand team continues to make awesome progress on this expansion pack, which will be available in December at no extra charge to everyone who pre-ordered Battlefield 3. If you didnít pre-order, youíll be able to purchase it for $14.99, 1200 Microsoft Points, or the equivalent in your local currency, at the same date.

It contains four of the most loved Battlefield 2 maps boldly re-imagined in Frostbite 2: Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, Strike at Karkand, and Wake Island. You'll also get to patrol the battlefield with your favorite Battlefield 2 vehicles and weapons, and the expansion pack also features the return of the exciting variation on Conquest called Conquest Assault (more on that later). And for those of you who love your persistence, you'll get new "Assignments" to complete for unlocks (we'll talk more about Assignments soon)!
    http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...lefield-3.aspx

3. Post
    This is what I'm talking about! 7 flags too Looks awesome.

4. Post
    God DAMN that looks good

5. Post
    Choice, let's hope EA sort out the LE problem in the next few weeks cos I don't want to miss out on this.

6. Post
    Wake Island

7. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    Wake Island
    **** yeah!

8. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    Wake Island

9. Post

10. Post
    Awesome! Can't wait for Gulf of Oman, love the big open maps

11. Post
    Yes please!

12. Post
    Awesome. Now all I need is my dogtags and skinpack to go with PWP and i'll be happy.

13. Post
    Why are you crying over not having cosmetic only horse armour bullshit?

The game doesn't remember your camo selections, so I gave up changing it every time. I don't really care what my man looks like because it's in first person view.

14. Post
    Is it normal for this trailer to make me erect?

Looks good.

15. Post
    With new weapons and vehicles too.

That's a proper expansion

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Why are you crying over not having cosmetic only horse armour bullshit?

The game doesn't remember your camo selections, so I gave up changing it every time. I don't really care what my man looks like because it's in first person view.
    Because I was told I'd get it and I've yet to recieve it. Being promised things and then not recieving them normally annoys people.

I'm pretty sure you'd be throwing your toys out of the cot worse than I am instead of just waiting for a response from EA.

This game does remember your camo selection you just need to make sure you let the next map load before you quit otherwise it won't save them. It's not perfect but you can get it to work.

17. Post
    Jordan NZ wrote:
    Is it normal for this trailer to make me erect?

Looks good.
    Yes. Now all we need is for the next map pack to include Kubra Dam, Plant, Oilfields and Cleansweep or Dragon Valley.

18. Post
    Got my dog tags and pwp with cjs rus key :trollface

19. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Yes. Now all we need is for the next map pack to include Kubra Dam, Plant, Oilfields and Cleansweep or Dragon Valley.
    Lets see how this one goes first :P I would rather new maps with the old philosophies, preferably from this design team.

Fushe pass would be my next choice.

20. Post
    Ohh yeahh! I'll probably only be playing on these maps now

21. Post
    HappyCamper_NZ wrote:
    Because I was told I'd get it and I've yet to recieve it. Being promised things and then not recieving them normally annoys people.
    Ah I see. Who promised them to you? CJS? Pester those bastards until they give it you!

Specact, PWP and dogtags all were unique codes, they weren't tied to your CD key like Back to Karkand is. The retailer who promised them to you should be the first port of call for receiving them, not EA support.

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Ah I see. Who promised them to you? CJS? Pester those bastards until they give it you!

Specact, PWP and dogtags all were unique codes, they weren't tied to your CD key like Back to Karkand is. The retailer who promised them to you should be the first port of call for receiving them, not EA support.
    Yeah. CJS promised it to me. I'm aware I need to get the keys from them but I'll be honest I've got a better chance if I'm nice to EA Support. According to EA Support they weren't supposed to be unique codes. If you get the PWP pack anywhere in the world you should have got the dogtags and spetact; which is odd O_o because I thought it was Origin exclusive.

But it gives weight to my arguement that I deserve the codes. They're a bit overloaded at the moment with all the issues so I just sent in an email and I'll wait till Tuesday for a response. If that doesn't work I'll hit up live chat and flirt with those sexy ea reps.

CJS just fob you off to EA support.

Edit:

FUUUUCCK I still haven't played this game since like Monday >.<! ****ing computer dying.

23. Post
    HappyCamper_NZ wrote:
    Yeah. CJS promised it to me. I'm aware I need to get the keys from them but I'll be honest I've got a better chance if I'm nice to EA Support. According to EA Support they weren't supposed to be unique codes. If you get the PWP pack anywhere in the world you should have got the dogtags and spetact; which is odd O_o because I thought it was Origin exclusive.
    That sounds odd. All three promo items were exclusive to different retailers.

Eg in NZ:-
    PWP = EB and Origin.
    Specact = at least JB Hi-Fi
    Dogtags = at least Mighty Ape

24. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    That sounds odd. All three promo items were exclusive to different retailers.

Eg in NZ:-
    PWP = EB and Origin.
    Specact = at least JB Hi-Fi
    Dogtags = at least Mighty Ape
    Yeah I know. I asked the rep I was talking to about this. They advised me as far as they were aware every one of their major brick and mortar retails stores carrying the game was providing all the benefits. I even confirmed s/he meant outside of America and Europe.

From this I assumed EB should offer all the content while MA etc could only offer what they had been restricted to.

I've had a few friends online who emailed EA saying EB didn't give them spectat or dogtags and they've had the codes emailed back to them.

25. Post
    I "conned" EA support into giving me PWP. When I received my new Limited Edition key (I got a Standard copy in my LE box), it was a Origin store specific key and it said that I was entitled to PWP. I argued this case to the rep and they asked me which retailer I used, I lied and said EB Games.

26. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I "conned" EA support into giving me PWP. When I received my new Limited Edition key (I got a Standard copy in my LE box), it was a Origin store specific key and it said that I was entitled to PWP. I argued this case to the rep and they asked me which retailer I used, I lied and said EB Games.
    You could have got your useless skins and dogtags then to.

I haven't been able to get a chance to talk to a rep since then. The chat service is always busy. I've got an LE thank god. Just not my darn codes; it's more the principal than anything else now. lol