Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post
    Post your collections!
    Post pictures, updates of new pieces you have added or deals that we can all get in on

Chases collection wrote:
    After many hours of thought, a pile of cash and a little Internet, I've decided to get all nostalgic and build myself a Gameboy collection. So I thought I'd make somewhat of a log/somewhere to post the progress of my collection. This will be a slow process as I want to get the right items, not just any old thing off Trademe. Heres a list of what I'm looking for.

November 5th 2011
    Display case:

From left to right: Indigo Gameboy Advance boxed with manuals, Red Gameboy Pocket, Kirbys Dreamland , Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (Boxed), Golden Sun, Castlevania, Super Mario Advance, Jurassic park and Grand Theft Auto.

November 6th 2011
    Hand built Single Deck Display case:

Hand built Double Deck Display:

November 9th 2011
    Factory sealed Van Helsing for Gameboy Advance:

rest is continued throughout the thread..

2. Post
    I like your Kirby! Is that made of Lego?

3. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    I like your Kirby! Is that made of Lego?
    Yeah made it out of LEGO when I got bored after work the other night. Think it fits in nicely.

4. Post
    Sweet! Hey were you still wanting Crystal? I haven't had a look for it yet but pretty sure I know where it is.

5. Post
    I'll get back to you on that, I've convinced my friend in the states to send me his entire collection of Pokemon games (All of them up until end of Advance era) for the cost of postage. Just waiting for him to sort that all out.

In other news my factory sealed copy of Van Helsing arrived today.

6. Post

Left to right: The legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX (Gameboy Original), Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3, Wario Land II,
    Duck Tales 2, Gargoyles Quest, Green Gameboy Original (Play it loud series). All manuals and paperwork for the Gameboy Original.
    Manuals for Zelda and Wario Land.

7. Post
    WOW,... red pocket - was my very first gameb... well video game playing anything! I am super jealous - sold mine to upgrade to the GB color, it's lost for ever now.
    How far do you plan on going with your collection? i have a big Nintendo handheld collection also (around 35 games all boxed + systems) but i keep anything not current gen packed away.

Keep posting!

8. Post
    Haydinho wrote:
    How far do you plan on going with your collection? i have a big Nintendo handheld collection also (around 35 games all boxed + systems) but i keep anything not current gen packed away.

Keep posting!
    I haven't really decided yet, I'm still after a few games. Oh do post a list of what you have. I can't seem to find boxed Zelda games anywhere, thats what I'd really like.

9. Post
    I've got:

Blue, Gold (Japanese), Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Black
    Super Mario World 3
    Advance Wars DS
    Super Mario Deluxe DS
    Brain Training

Gameboy Pocket
    Nintendo DS

10. Post
    Maybe we should turn this into a mega thread of collecting and trading?

I don't get spares that often but I collect NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, all Gameboy types, DS, and Sega Master System and Mega Drive, and would be happy to do trades.

The boxed Zelda games show up on TradeMe for a decent price from time to time. I'll let you know in this thread if I see any!

11. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    Maybe we should turn this into a mega thread of collecting and trading?
    Good idea, done

12. Post
    What was once clear..

.. now is black

13. Post
    Gots me: ... Lots

14. Post
    These arrived today, factory sealed.

15. Post
    Nice scores on the factory sealed games TradeMe?
    I only have a few sealed games, I like to play them too much hehe...

It annoys me though how we only get shrinkwrap... most games I get from the UK have the actual Nintendo seal with the shiny Nintendo logo built into the strip you tear off.

I would post a list of what I have but I honestly don't know all of it. I started to make a list one day but it took too long, lol. Next time I move house I'll put it all together for a photo.

16. Post
    Yeah Trade Me, amazing what turns up. Just bought a boxed "NES CLASSIC. Zelda II: Adventures of Link" so pics should be up by the end of week when it arrives

17. Post
    Chase wrote:
    These arrived today, factory sealed.
    Wow factory seal advanced games that are legit - hard find these days

18. Post
    Arrived yesterday Box is a little rough, manual bares a few creases, but the cart is mint.

19. Post
    i bought a mint copy of metroid (1) once, got lost in the post =(

20. Post
    Got a few loose carts on TardMe if anyones interested.

Gameboy Advance:
    - Tom Clancys Splinter Cell
    - Jurassic Park Dino Attack
    - Castlevania

Gameboy:
    - Duck Tales 2
    - Gargoyles Quest

21. Post
    chase have you got yourself a gba sp 101 yet? a must for playing everything from gb all the way to gba. the screen is amazing and as bright as the ds lite

22. Post
    RiotOnline wrote:
    chase have you got yourself a gba sp 101 yet? a must for playing everything from gb all the way to gba. the screen is amazing and as bright as the ds lite
    I've been trying to scope one of these out for years, but don't want to pay $300+ lol!

23. Post
    obviously you are looking for one in good condition? i have picked up a couple for less then $30

24. Post
    Yep. Even the scratched up ones I've seen are $100+ though

25. Post
    RiotOnline wrote:
    I've never been a fan of the SP tbh. I was considering modding one into a Gameboy original just for the fun of it, but thats something for the future.