Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    solid review

3. Post
    Hilarious

4. Post
    A true honest reveiew I like this game alot but you cant denie its not getting old.

5. Post
    If it's hard to choose between the two, simply play whatever your friends play, and leave the bickering to others.

6. Post
    Ams wrote:
    Hilarious
    And what's so funny about that

7. Post
    Rungus wrote:
    And what's so funny about that

I think hes saying that an error message he is getting from MW3.

8. Post
    Lol, poor Rungus, never gets the jokes.

9. Post
    I like how all these reviews are saying stuff like "Better than MW2" yet still giving it a lesser score than MW2.

So basically, it really is MW 2.5

10. Post
    Volkan wrote:
    I like how all these reviews are saying stuff like "Better than MW2" yet still giving it a lesser score than MW2.

+1 this its pretty lol and makes reviewers seem inconsistent with how they rank games

11. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    Lol, poor Rungus, never gets the jokes.
    Hahaha crack up bro

12. Post
    $130 for DLC... not worth it...

13. Post
    Pretty sure gp rated mw2 way less than this review

14. Post
    is 80% really an accurate score for a rehash+map pack?

15. Post
    Volkan wrote:

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/games...eviews/134131/

16. Post
    Great review man. Very tidy, pretty much on par with various other 'honest' outlets.

17. Post

18. Post
    quick

to the hurt tardis

19. Post
    I enjoyed the single player, its was better than I thought it would be and much better than BF3. Spec ops is awesome too. Same old MP but fun. I prefer BF3's MP but enjoy MW3s MP for a change in pace. 8.5 from me.

20. Post
    exis wrote:
    quick

to the hurt tardis

21. Post
    Yep 8.0 is the perfect score...and it IS the MW2 engine with very FEW tweaks here and there despite what this new fake IW says. If it was the REAL IW....then would've been a much better game in every way.

22. Post
    gpig wrote:
    +1 this its pretty lol and makes reviewers seem inconsistent with how they rank games
    Even if GP had rated MW2 higher, this is still a stupid statement. Different games enter the market, new technologies come along, and so we have to rate it in the current market which is very different to what it was 2 years ago.

23. Post
    Never saw the GP review for MW2.

But most websites rated MW2 around a 9.5 (like every other CoD) and now MW3 is getting around 8.5s from those same websites, yet they're all saying it's an improvement from MW2.

24. Post
    Volkan wrote:
    But most websites rated MW2 around a 9.5 (like every other CoD) and now MW3 is getting around 8.5s from those same websites, yet they're all saying it's an improvement from MW2.
    s0cks wrote:
    Even if GP had rated MW2 higher, this is still a stupid statement. Different games enter the market, new technologies come along, and so we have to rate it in the current market which is very different to what it was 2 years ago.

25. Post
    Volkan wrote:
    Never saw the GP review for MW2.

the point is yes, MW3 improves on MW2, but those improvements are very minimal. that's why it has low scores. I mean it's not like MW3's graphics are gonna get WORSE than mw2 right?