Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    w
    t
    f
    !

3. Post
    "the videogame known as 'SkyRim' produced by Blizzard Entertainment."

XFD

4. Post
    only in Amerika

5. Post

Attached Images

6. Post
    Spud of Doom wrote:
    "the videogame known as 'SkyRim' produced by Blizzard Entertainment."
    Noticed that too...

7. Post
    They must have read the christwire article (especially as they think it was made by Blizzard, as it states in the article) and forgotten it was satire. Owned by Poe's law.

http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-sky...sex-maneuvers/

8. Post
    it's already been taken down.

9. Post
    is christwire a troll, i can't tell.

10. Post
    of course

11. Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a troll petition, on closer inspection. Somebody probably made it just so they could post it on the internet and see people rage.

12. Post
    I'll give it a 5/10. Too obvious.
    Eagle32

13. Post
    i vote we close down Ubisoft and EA..

14. Post
    Gave the game away with the Blizzard part I thought.

15. Post
    Some of the names of the people who have signed are pretty funny like A. Argonian

16. Post
    MasterMine wrote:
    is christwire a troll, i can't tell.
    Judging by that article, not even a very good troll. Classic fake news articles like the Onion's are usually better disguised.

17. Post
    kapusta wrote:
    Judging by that article, not even a very good troll. Classic fake news articles like the Onion's are usually better disguised.
    That's probably intended. Make it about as obvious as you can without explicitly stating it.

18. Post
    WE'RE ALL LIVING IN AMERIKA

COCA COLA

WONDER BRA

19. Post
    saajiik wrote:
    That's probably intended. Make it about as obvious as you can without explicitly stating it.
    I don't know. Trolling is a subtle art and that article just goes overboard.

20. Post
    "Whereas sexual perversion and homosexuality are threatening to destroy the Christian foundations on which this nation was built"

21. Post
    kapusta wrote:
    Call it something different then.

22. Post
    trollolololoooo lol lol lol looool

23. Post
    kapusta wrote:
    Its not a troll as its a post from a well known satirical website that parodies the excesses and idiocy of the religious right wing.
    satire
    Pronunciation:/ˈsatʌɪə/
    noun
    the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues
    parody
    Pronunciation:/ˈparədi/
    an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect

24. Post

25. Post
    lold so hard at this gg