1. Post
    This is a lovely trailer, I must say.

2. Post
    This trailer was made entirely from in-game footage
    No shit. Are we supposed to be impressed with jaggy low poly count graphics, or is it the god awful shadows we're supposed to be impressed with.
    Seriously stop making shit for consoles first.
    Game looks fun, and art direction is great. Graphics look really dated though.

3. Post
    So when is this coming out? 2014?

4. Post
    2012, bro.

5. Post
    I just remember them announcing it ridiculously early. Where have the last 2 years gone

6. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    No shit. Are we supposed to be impressed with jaggy low poly count graphics, or is it the god awful shadows we're supposed to be impressed with.
    Seriously stop making shit for consoles first.
    Game looks fun, and art direction is great. Graphics look really dated though.
    I'm just happy that they started coding from scratch with UE3.0 as a base, rather than yet again recycling the hacked together UE2.5 build which they've using since the SWAT 4 and Tribes: Vengeance days. Definitely a step in the right direction.

With proper UE3.0 we'll at least be able to disable mouse acceleration outright, which seemed impossible in BS1 & 2. Also 2K are using Steamworks now for most of their PC titles these days, so there's a good chance we won't be saddled with the awful GfWL this time around.

7. Post
    Awesome, a sequel, makes a nice change from all the sequels coming out lately.

8. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    Awesome, a sequel, makes a nice change from all the sequels coming out lately.
    Technically it isnt a sequel or a prequel. In fact it doesnt have anything to do with Bioshock except the name and the development team. If anything its a spin off, and even then not really.

9. Post
    Same shit, it looks rubbish.