1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    They had Cata/a year n half to try and make it better, instead they focused all the crap things.

3. Post
    Bailed out of Cata fairly early on like a lot of people, I actually like the sound of where they're headed with this expansion.

4. Post
    The first WoW expansion I genuinely give zero shits about.

5. Post
    won't be pulling me back

6. Post
    yeah forget wow once you have devoted 6-7 years of your life to this game, nothing can ever bring you back - whats done is done....

might have been better to have made wow 2 after bc.

7. Post
    Still playin' here. Though have been inconsistent since Vanilla so maybe that's why I'm still in. It's still the best MMO on the market for PvP and PvE, I wouldn't be surprised if GW2 took away the throne for *serious* competitive PvP but it won't dethrone WoW's superior PvE/Raiding scene.

8. Post
    Roll on Diablo 3

9. Post
    not sold on all the alcohol themed mobs. I can see they already put in all the timesinks early to slow folk down ( no immediate flying ability , staggered daily quests etc )

10. Post
    Never played wow if that helps... Eve-Online was where it's at.

11. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    I can see they already put in all the timesinks early to slow folk down
    This

12. Post
    Well if they didn't put in timesinks then everyone would blow throught the content and unsubscribe, what do you want them to do? Its unavoidable if you want to have any kind of substantial long-term model.