Lego Collectors

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,351 to 1,359 of 1359

  1. Post
    Anyone seen the pop-up story book lego ideas set anywhere in NZ yet?

  2. Post
    nuke737 wrote:
    Anyone seen the pop-up story book lego ideas set anywhere in NZ yet?
    Not in any stores yet, i'm looking for it as well so if you find a store selling it, let me know. It looks awesome!

  3. Post
    Who is gonna go crazy for Overwatch Lego?

    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...999424/video/1

  4. Post
    Bought the Mrs the Lego Death Star for Xmas. She’s wanted it for years. Gonna get sooooo many good husband points for that one

  5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Who is gonna go crazy for Overwatch Lego?

    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...999424/video/1
    Not me, not interested one bit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    gneiss wrote:
    Bought the Mrs the Lego Death Star for Xmas. She’s wanted it for years. Gonna get sooooo many good husband points for that one
    Blowies all round brah!

  6. Post
    25% off all Lego at Toyworld. Managed to get a Voltron.

  7. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Who is gonna go crazy for Overwatch Lego?

    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/st...999424/video/1
    Will probably grab the whole set, awesome!

  8. Post

  9. Post
    I didn't need to see that or maybe I did so conflicted