Dark Souls for PC

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)
Results 1,126 to 1,133 of 1133

1. Post
    What are the new creatures like? Any screens anywhere?

2. Post
    They haven't used many new models as far as I know, just cut content. I don't think there are many screens as nobody wants to spoil the surprises. The Prowling Demon in Undead Parish has been re-worked and it's awesome, that's the biggest change I've seen so far

3. Post
    I've been watching LobosJr's play through of that mode on Youtube. Right at the start of the game he gets cursed and has low weapon durability for choosing the wrong God. Pretty interesting mod.

4. Post
    He's broken the mod about 3 separate times. I've just reached Pinwheel and am actually dying. I did manage to grind out a +7 Zwei so it's just my lack of skill more than my weapon

5. Post
    About to finish my remastered playthrough on Switch and trying to decide whether I should do the DLC area now or smash the last boss and save the new area for NG+ (I might not do NG+ if I complete it all now).

6. Post
    I did the DLC area in my first run as it has some difficult sections, plus it's a lot of fun. My cleric with Mace +15 and sunlight blade is so exciting to use. It smashes through bosses pretty good even the first couple in NG+.

7. Post
    Yeah just beat the guardian so will press on. Glad I opted to stick at it - feels pretty exciting having a new area to explore (going in completely blind)

8. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    They haven't used many new models as far as I know, just cut content. I don't think there are many screens as nobody wants to spoil the surprises. The Prowling Demon in Undead Parish has been re-worked and it's awesome, that's the biggest change I've seen so far
    is it much different?

the top comment on the youtube video is "community releases new dark souls, your turn from software"

now given I've only watched the first 10 minutes of someone playing but it looks very similiar to the vanilla game

is it just new npc's and enemies or are there actual new areas/zones to explore?