Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Is Miranda modelled after Chuck chick?
    Sure is.

And her voice acting is flat and lifeless for the most part unfortunately.

2. Post

3. Post
    wow this review is pretty late, game's been out for 2 weeks now.

4. Post
    Maxis are still around and going nowhere any time soon.

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Maxis are still around and going nowhere any time soon.
    fixed

6. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    my Miranda died, felt bad man

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

7. Post
    spacejunk wrote:
    wow this review is pretty late, game's been out for 2 weeks now.
    My apologies - the game wasn't in my hands until a week ago.

8. Post
    Murakami wrote:
    Two had a superior story

9. Post
    Matthew James Maguire wrote:
    My apologies - the game wasn't in my hands until a week ago.
    thats all goods, I havent even finished yet, been to busy and don't just want to play the game in segments.

10. Post

11. Post
    What is this I don't even.

ME3 same score as Skyrim/Demon's Souls/LA Noire? Not to mention better scores than multiple other games I would consider to be GOTY of their time... Yes different people have different opinions, but I think in this case a shitload of people have very similar opinions. How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|

mymindisfullof****.jpeg

I knew how this was all going to end before I finished the first game - true ****ing story. Surely I'm not the only one?

12. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    one of the most controversially bad games of all time
    You've got to be shitting me

13. Post
    iRoN wrote:

ME3 same score as Skyrim/Demon's Souls/LA Noire? Not to mention better scores than multiple other games I would consider to be GOTY of their time... Yes different people have different opinions, but I think in this case a shitload of people have very similar opinions. How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|

mymindisfullof****.jpeg

I knew how this was all going to end before I finished the first game - true ****ing story. Surely I'm not the only one?
    I think you'll find that a lot of the outspoken hate about the ending come from people who thoroughly enjoyed the whole game/series up until that point.

14. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|
    mymindisfullof****.jpeg

It has some technical shortcomings, some retarded design decisions, too much 'streamlining', not enough RPG elements, and a god awful idiotic and illogical ending, but the game is solid, well written, and fun. It is not bad.

15. Post
    iRoN wrote:

mymindisfullof****.jpeg

Wow. Looks like someone has blown this out of proportion.

16. Post
    Game of the year....absolute epicness...