Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 66 of 66

  1. Post
    #51
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Is Miranda modelled after Chuck chick?
    Sure is.

    And her voice acting is flat and lifeless for the most part unfortunately.

  2. Post
    #52

  3. Post
    #53
    wow this review is pretty late, game's been out for 2 weeks now.

  4. Post
    #54
    Maxis are still around and going nowhere any time soon.

  5. Post
    #55
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Maxis are still around and going nowhere any time soon.
    fixed

  6. Post
    #56
    Gwarden wrote:
    my Miranda died, felt bad man

    Spoiler:

    Spoiler:

  7. Post
    #57
    spacejunk wrote:
    wow this review is pretty late, game's been out for 2 weeks now.
    My apologies - the game wasn't in my hands until a week ago.

  8. Post
    #58
    Murakami wrote:
    Two had a superior story

  9. Post
    #59
    Matthew James Maguire wrote:
    My apologies - the game wasn't in my hands until a week ago.
    thats all goods, I havent even finished yet, been to busy and don't just want to play the game in segments.

  10. Post
    #60

  11. Post
    #61
    What is this I don't even.

    ME3 same score as Skyrim/Demon's Souls/LA Noire? Not to mention better scores than multiple other games I would consider to be GOTY of their time... Yes different people have different opinions, but I think in this case a shitload of people have very similar opinions. How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|

    mymindisfullof****.jpeg

    I knew how this was all going to end before I finished the first game - true ****ing story. Surely I'm not the only one?

  12. Post
    #62
    iRoN wrote:
    one of the most controversially bad games of all time
    You've got to be shitting me

  13. Post
    #63
    iRoN wrote:
    What is this I don't even.

    ME3 same score as Skyrim/Demon's Souls/LA Noire? Not to mention better scores than multiple other games I would consider to be GOTY of their time... Yes different people have different opinions, but I think in this case a shitload of people have very similar opinions. How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|

    mymindisfullof****.jpeg

    I knew how this was all going to end before I finished the first game - true ****ing story. Surely I'm not the only one?
    I think you'll find that a lot of the outspoken hate about the ending come from people who thoroughly enjoyed the whole game/series up until that point.

  14. Post
    #64
    iRoN wrote:
    How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|
    mymindisfullof****.jpeg


    It has some technical shortcomings, some retarded design decisions, too much 'streamlining', not enough RPG elements, and a god awful idiotic and illogical ending, but the game is solid, well written, and fun. It is not bad.

  15. Post
    #65
    iRoN wrote:
    What is this I don't even.

    ME3 same score as Skyrim/Demon's Souls/LA Noire? Not to mention better scores than multiple other games I would consider to be GOTY of their time... Yes different people have different opinions, but I think in this case a shitload of people have very similar opinions. How can one of the most controversially bad games of all time be so close to a perfect score :|

    mymindisfullof****.jpeg

    I knew how this was all going to end before I finished the first game - true ****ing story. Surely I'm not the only one?
    Wow. Looks like someone has blown this out of proportion.

  16. Post
    #66
    Game of the year....absolute epicness...