Vegetarianism? Life style or belief system?

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    I, For one, Am not suprised that Vegaterians are whiny bitches

2. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I've always found this retarded, if I was going to be a faux vegetarian and eat only 1 type of "meat" it would be bacon
    I think they can justify it to themselves somehow, because chicken is white meat.

Or something like that.

The only legitimate reason to not eat meat is because you don't like the taste of it. Also, I understand people who only eat free range meat.

Illegitimate reasons include supposed health benefits (there aren't any), trying to look like a hipster (this makes you a douchebag), and because your version of God told you not to (he probably doesn't exist).

3. Post
    jdz wrote:
    She's very strict on her diet and has 1 fish finger a day and apart from that eats 90% salads except when it's really cold
    What the hell sort of diet is this

I know a grand total of one vegetarian and she's pretty chill about it so whatever I guess.

4. Post
    Vegetarians are just stupid. Why would you deprive yourself of the best foods?
    DevilsAdvocate wrote:
    goes off quickly
    Do you keep your meat on a shelf in the cupboard?
    jdz wrote:
    My step mother has another reason for not eating meat, it's not needed.
    Works both ways.

5. Post
    Xelogen wrote:
    I think they can justify it to themselves somehow, because chicken is white meat.
    id say it's because it's easier than saying 'im a polotarian' and them saying 'wtf is that?' and then going on to say 'it's a vegetarian that eats white meat'.

skip straight to the end.

or skip to the end, then someone says 'that's not vegetarian then (ohlolimsmart)' for you to then say youre polotarian and then explain you didn't say that because it's usually longer.

6. Post
    So what's the difference between white meat and red meat as far as eating animals is concerned?

7. Post
    Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
    So what's the difference between white meat and red meat as far as eating animals is concerned?
    taste?

why are people so determined to eat free range pig? wouldnt you rather put a miserable pig out of it's misery than kill a happy one?

8. Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out why you would eat white meat but be opposed to eating red meat...

9. Post
    Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
    Yeah but I can't for the life of me figure out why you would eat white meat but be opposed to eating red meat...
    i for one can't stand the taste of red meat.
    i eat fish happily though.

10. Post
    Feliz wrote:

11. Post
    Hugo Stiglitz wrote:
    I can't for the life of me figure out why you would eat white meat but be opposed to eating red meat...
    Taste is the only legit answer to this, and it's fair enough. I prefer white meat to red as well.

12. Post
    Three mutual friends, including Stevie.

13. Post
    vegetarians don't realise that if everyone stopped eating meat, animals would become extinct because we'd have no reason to breed (some of ) them.

14. Post
    Xelogen wrote:

Or something like that.

The only legitimate reason to not eat meat is because you don't like the taste of it. Also, I understand people who only eat free range meat.

Illegitimate reasons include supposed health benefits (there aren't any), trying to look like a hipster (this makes you a douchebag), and because your version of God told you not to (he probably doesn't exist).
    bacon isn't meat, it's mana from heaven

15. Post
    What a stupid ad. Classic inferiority complex.

16. Wink
    The roast i had the other night will turn any vegetarian into a meat eater.
    The smell drives you mad while the taste destroys your will power not to stuff yourself.

Seriously some meat can turn anyone.

17. Post
    Malkav wrote:
    vegetarians don't realise that if everyone stopped eating meat, animals would become extinct because we'd have no reason to breed (some of ) them.
    uhh, to keep the from becoming extinct maybe?

Anyway, yeah, I get that some super preachy vegetarians can be annoying, but dear god, so can a lot of self-righteous meat eaters with their constant whinging about 'hippie vegetarians/vegans' and the tired ass herp derp GIT SUM MEAT IN YA jokes.

18. Post
    test1 wrote:
    so can a lot of self-righteous meat eaters
    They're self righteous because they're right.

19. Post
    I don't like eating meat. It's so Silence of the Lambs.

20. Post
    I try to eat meat with every meal. But then I'm the kind of asshole who laughs heartily when people tell me they are vegetarians.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks

21. Post
    Xelogen wrote:
    Taste is the only legit answer to this, and it's fair enough. I prefer white meat to red as well.
    I mean as far as I know red meats generally are linked to more intensive use of the environment.
    |_emon

22. Post
    Scatter_D wrote:
    I try to eat meat with every meal. But then I'm the kind of asshole who laughs heartily when people tell me they are vegetarians.
    I bet you just buy your meat from a supermarket or something. Man up and hunt it next time, pusssssssssssssssssy

23. Post
    |_emon wrote:
    I mean as far as I know red meats generally are linked to more intensive use of the environment.
    That's fair, I guess, if you want to approach it from an environmental standpoint.

24. Post
    DevilsAdvocate wrote:
    Apparently there's some vegetarian lady who sits outside Clarence street Pak n Save, in Hamilton, trying to guilt trip people into vegetarianism Yet another reason to avoid that place.
    She's never not been there afaik

25. Post
    I just ate some pork chops, A++ Would eat again.