Vegetarianism? Life style or belief system?

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 426 to 443 of 443

  1. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    Oh yes, because we are talking about the same thing...
    Have you ever field dressed an animal, I mean reached in through the chest of the still steaming hot animal and pull the lungs and heart out? Makes you really feel alive.

  2. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Have you ever field dressed an animal, I mean reached in through the chest of the still steaming hot animal and pull the lungs and heart out? Makes you really feel alive.
    I've done that to people, pussy.

  3. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    I've done that to people, pussy.
    YOU ATE SOMETHING WITH EYES! MURDERER! What did the scallops ever to do you?

    Also do people come apart like animals do (they always seem quite modular to me)

  4. Post
    I don't eat scallops

    Yes people come apart similar to animals

  5. Post
    also reminder that I am vegan for health reasons first & foremost and ethical reasons second.... so if I ate some meat or whatever I'd just treat it the same as having a binge on the beers

  6. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Have you ever field dressed an animal, I mean reached in through the chest of the still steaming hot animal and pull the lungs and heart out? Makes you really feel alive.
    hahaha, k weirdo.

  7. Post
    Lol @ Anroid calling someone a weirdo.

  8. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Fallow venison is better than any beef.
    Not fatty enough for my taste. I prefer pork over most cuts of beef

  9. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    Lol @ Anroid calling someone a weirdo.
    She's not the weirdo here buddy.

  10. Post
    I know of a vegan person who just really hates animals and doesn't care to ingest them

  11. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    Lol @ Anroid calling someone a weirdo.
    The fact that you pay attention to the people on this forum makes you a 10x bigger weirdo.

  12. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    Not fatty enough for my taste. I prefer pork over most cuts of beef
    Fair enough, I can't stand fatty meats - I prefer them very lean.

  13. Post
    I don't have access to great meat at the moment so I joined a vegan and vegetarian recipes group on Facebook... joined for the recipes, stayed for the drama, because holy shit do vegans seem to love drama.

    If you think the hate from vegans to non-vegans is bad, wait until you see a pack of them tear into a fellow vegan because the poor soul chooses to steal honey from hardworking bees.

  14. Post
    This thread is breeding serial killers

  15. Post
    theradio wrote:
    I don't have access to great meat at the moment so I joined a vegan and vegetarian recipes group on Facebook... joined for the recipes, stayed for the drama, because holy shit do vegans seem to love drama.

    If you think the hate from vegans to non-vegans is bad, wait until you see a pack of them tear into a fellow vegan because the poor soul chooses to steal honey from hardworking bees.
    ask them if a scallop is on the menu (remind them it has hundreds of eyes but no cnc)

  16. Post
    Anroid wrote:
    The fact that you pay attention to the people on this forum makes you a 10x bigger weirdo.
    Lol what a crock of shit.

  17. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Fallow venison is better than any beef.
    Lol, no.

  18. Post
    Gordy wrote:
    Lol, no.
    u wanna step outside?