Vegetarianism? Life style or belief system?

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 376 to 400 of 437

  1. Post
    Is it like totally sane to get like upset about this?

  2. Post
    who's upset?

  3. Post

  4. Post
    Oh god his daughter has entered the fray? lmao

  5. Post
    his daughter is the one who got him onto the stupid diet, he just boosted her profile in return.

  6. Post
    stupid diet? but look at her tshirt! you can trust someone who wears something like that

  7. Post
    I can't trust anyone who says they're "morally against cake".

  8. Post
    the cake is a lie

  9. Post
    So I've weighed up the pros and cons and decided to add scallops to my vegetarian diet.
    It turns out a good sized serving will provide me with enough omega 3 and b12 for the week, and so I can avoid expensive, ineffective and wasteful supplementation.

    Harm reduction > blind idealogy.

  10. Post
    Marmite for that b12.

  11. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    So I've weighed up the pros and cons and decided to add scallops to my vegetarian diet.
    It turns out a good sized serving will provide me with enough omega 3 and b12 for the week, and so I can avoid expensive, ineffective and wasteful supplementation.

    Harm reduction > blind idealogy.
    scallops are considered vegan my g

  12. Post
    scallops are yummier than marmite.

  13. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    scallops are considered vegan my g
    Isn't the vegan mantra "nothing with eyes"?

    Scallops have anywhere from 50 to 100 eyes that line their mantle. These eyes may be a brilliant blue color, and they allow the scallop to detect light, dark, and motion. They use their retinas to focus light, a job the cornea does in human eyes

  14. Post
    no cns or something idk

  15. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    no cns or something idk
    So you're not a true vegan then? I hope you are ashamed of yourself.

  16. Post
    Will give this marmite thing a go too.

    But yeah if it has no brain, it's basically a sea mushroom.

  17. Post
    This weeks Listener has some good articles on the subject.

    Especially on nutrients that are hard to get from a pure vegetarian diet.

  18. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Will give this marmite thing a go too.

    But yeah if it has no brain, it's basically a sea mushroom.
    Well the bunnies I hunt tend have no brain.

  19. Post
    Imma Kant wrote:
    Will give this marmite thing a go too.

    But yeah if it has no brain, it's basically a sea mushroom.
    LSA for Omega 3 ALA, you body can synthesise EPA and DHA from ALA - not sure how much.

    B12, fortified in lots of products, snack on Nori, but also Clinicians B12 drops are easy.

  20. Post
    Thanks, but I was vegan for 4 years and am nauseated by the amount I should be consuming to be healthy. This means I end up not consuming neay enough.

    But yeah, It's more important for me to cut back on packaging and processing.

  21. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    scallops are considered vegan my g
    That's a touchy subject

  22. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    I can't trust anyone who says they're "morally against cake".
    What's your stance on theft? Are you morally against that?

  23. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    What's your stance on theft? Are you morally against that?
    You wouldn't illegally download a cake would you?

  24. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    You wouldn't illegally download a cake would you?
    you cant stop them anyways, the advancements in 3d printing mean people will just print their own cake

  25. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    you cant stop them anyways, the advancements in 3d printing mean people will just print their own cake
    https://m.all3dp.com/2/3d-printed-ca...ring-projects/