Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    I would totally play this class, I love my ranged classes in ARPGs.

Too bad they aren't interested in my money by including the always-on DRM for SP. Runic and Crate will be getting my patronage and I won't be losing any sleep over not being able to play Kotick's draconian DRM APRG.

3. Post

4. Post
    I think hemad.

5. Post
    Bt wrote:
    What an utterly compelling argument in that meaty post of yours. You've totally convinced me to not just be a spineless doormat and buy DRMablo 3, but to pay the inevitably rip off NZ price tag for it.

6. Post
    There is a point where people stop having an opinion worth debating and just start sounding mental.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    What an utterly compelling argument in that meaty post of yours. You've totally convinced me to not just be a spineless doormat and buy DRMablo 3, but to pay the inevitably rip off NZ price tag for it.
    If you had of said this 5 years ago, I would agree with you.
    Times are a changin'.

8. Post
    Yes, that's why Ubisoft listened to criticism and thus have not included their always-on DRM in most of their recent releases. Also they've patched it out of some of their older games.

9. Post
    Wasn't that because their DRM system was flat out shit and didn't work?

10. Post
    Videogames on both PC and Consoles will only get more DRM in the future, not less.

If you don't like it and can't live with it, then now would be a good time to stop playing videogames.

11. Post
    MarksoN wrote:
    Wasn't that because their DRM system was flat out shit and didn't work?
    I recall several anecdotes of it working fine for a lot of people actually, with slow internet connections too. Mind you these were posts from international forums, can't recall much NZ-based discussion.

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Videogames on both PC and Consoles will only get more DRM in the future, not less.

If you don't like it and can't live with it, then now would be a good time to stop playing videogames.

Your absolutist statement only serves to reveal your ignorance. There will continue to be many, many (legal) options on PC.

Care level = zero about consoles, I can live without them. The ones I have mostly gather dust from disuse.

13. Post
    This game looks so last gen.

14. Post
    Blizzard - Not trying anything new since forever.

15. Post
    Im looking forward to this,but not as much as I was 3 years ago...

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You mean unlike your compelling argument, which is based on real-life evidence showing that the DRM on the final product is performing poorly, and not based on any assumptions whatsoever.

OH WAI...

Bobs wrote:
    Blizzard - Not trying anything new since forever.
    And yet still somehow all of their releases are AAA...

17. Post
    Made me interested in the Demon Hunter. It's been at the bottom of my list up till now.
    Eagle32

18. Post
    At least Blizzard are trying to make the Demon Hunter backstory not look like it was copied from Warcraft lore, I guess.

19. Post
    m still playing a wizard first

20. Post
    Big breasts, glowing eyes, tight clothing. What more could a man possibly want?

21. Post
    lazers.

22. Post
    PRiME wrote:
    Big breasts, glowing eyes, tight clothing. What more could a man possibly want?
    A real woman maybe

23. Post
    a real woman would get owned by those zombies though :<

24. Post
    They would be argued into submission

25. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    You mean unlike your compelling argument, which is based on real-life evidence showing that the DRM on the final product is performing poorly, and not based on any assumptions whatsoever.

OH WAI...
    How well the DRM performs in the end is irrelevant. There's utterly no need for always-on DRM for SP, period. They could easily give players not interested in MP the option of characters that can't be taken online. Boom, your MP game remains exploit free.

I'm perfectly fine with one-time or even periodic online activation, but always-on is where I draw the line. I'll be voting with my wallet and not buying this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last