Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Will be interesting how this is handled. Free dlc

3. Post
    Meh.... you can't polish a turd. Will vote with my wallet next time

4. Post
    wow you can clearly tell bioware are listening NOT! I hope the retake mass effect 3 movement ups the pressure on these clowns

5. Post
    I doubt this will fix many problems with the ending, but at least I hope it will put a certain "theory" to rest.

6. Post
    Meh. So they're delaying all other DLC just so we can have an extended ending.

Well done everyone, well done.

7. Post
    ffs what a waste of resources

8. Post
    Now all the people whinging about the ending are going to whinge about getting it elaborated on, woo!

9. Post
    I liked it how it was thankyou very much.

10. Post
    I'm so glad that they've told the internet that if you don't like something about a game, just bitch and whine until the company gives in. Because the gaming community desperately needed more of a sense of entitlement.

11. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Meh. So they're delaying all other DLC just so we can have an extended ending.

Well done everyone, well done.
    this

12. Post
    Bollocks it is, they just have another team on it.

13. Post
    exis wrote:
    the gaming community desperately needed more of a sense of entitlement.

14. Post
    Sweet, we get a purple and yellow explosion now!

15. Post
    stories where the creator/s messed up really bad and trying to salvage by "it was only a dream" kinda ending is just bad. Even more so because the crybaby fantards called for it.

16. Post
    Yeah, they still refuse to acknowledge that their ending is objectively, disgustingly terrible. I don't want it elaborated on.

MOVE ON.

17. Post
    How about they fix the character import bug first.

18. Post
    kapusta wrote:
    I doubt this will fix many problems with the ending, but at least I hope it will put a certain "theory" to rest.
    or prove that the theory is actually true

19. Post
    supa_saiyan wrote:
    Yea like that wouldn't kick off a whole bunch of "but it was never planned, they just copied the theory omg wtf EA BIOWARE are the worst company ever!#14145!@!!@" arguments.

20. Post
    veryhappymonsta wrote:
    stories where the creator/s messed up really bad and trying to salvage by ASDSADSADSAD kinda ending is just bad. Even more so because the crybaby fantards called for it.
    Are you ****ing kidding me?! Shot bro, cheers for ruining it

21. Post
    lol

22. Post
    that fact that I could be an asshole or a hero and still pick whatever ending I wanted and then finding out that all that changes in each ending is the color of the explosions nothing can make that colossal ****-up of an ending right.

23. Post
    supa_saiyan wrote:
    Read Bioware's announcement again and tell me how that can be used to support indoc.

Also, Limit0, the ending to ME3 was not a dream, it's just that some fans are so pissed off that they'd rather believe that it was.

24. Post
    Limit0 wrote:
    Are you ****ing kidding me?! Shot bro, cheers for ruining it
    I'm guessing the ending wasn't actually anything like that. But I haven't played it. If it is, instant ban kthx.

25. Post
    This is a topic about extending the ending of ME3. Why would anyone come in here and not expect to see any reference to the ending of ME3?