Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    You were disconnected from EA online (1) Reconnect

Won't be buying jack shit until they fix this crashing.

3. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:

HAHAHAH, is it still a buggy POS?

I lost all interest in BF3 when back to karkland mappack was released..

4. Post
    Reptilian wrote:
    HAHAHAH, is it still a buggy POS?

yes, origin and battlelog can go DIAF

5. Post
    .......and they keep segregating the community. They are undoing themselves. If they made the expansion packs free/cheap (~$5) they'd do much better in the end.

6. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:

Good god anything mutliplayer that is on EA hosted servers (PC or console) is just shocking for me. Every 20 to 30 minutes is a disconnect turns a good game into an unusable heap of shit.

7. Post
    wont be buying

8. Post
    Angry nerds be angry.

I'm keen.. Got plenty of play out of BF3/B2K... well worth the money.. and if its another $20 - 30$ for even 1/4 as much play time again.... well worth it..

9. Post
    BF is dead to me.

10. Post
    its full DirectX 11, 64-bit glory
    BF3 is 32-bit only, brah.

11. Post
    Looks like everything is made of balsa wood.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    BF3 is 32-bit only, brah.
    Looks like Frostbite 2 supports 64 bit, but BF3 does not. Have changed anyway.

13. Post
    Therk wrote:
    .......and they keep segregating the community. They are undoing themselves. If they made the expansion packs free/cheap (~$5) they'd do much better in the end.
    How much is it going to be?

14. Post
    jdz can't wait for this

15. Post
    I would expect pricing to be $14.99USD/$30NZD(Origin extortion regional pricing)

16. Post
    BF 3 .? PFffff, it ranks a close 2nd behind rugby challenge

17. Post
    What's this? Comments filled with PC users having a heap of problems with the game? How unusual.

18. Post
    bleetz wrote:
    Angry nerds be angry.

I'm keen.. Got plenty of play out of BF3/B2K... well worth the money.. and if its another $20 - 30$ for even 1/4 as much play time again.... well worth it..
    You're an idiot

19. Post
    DeathbatDrummer wrote:
    jdz can't wait for this

20. Post

21. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:

SirGrim wrote:
    yes, origin and battlelog can go DIAF
    Have never had any problems with Origin/Battlelog. If anything, the efficiency of Battlelog has added to the game. You're after a traditional PC menu, but why? - Battlelog takes the hassle out of loading into a game just to play MP.

Therk wrote:
    This has always been a problem with expansions packs. People will complain if dev's don't add to the game, and people complain when they do.

Not really my cup of tea though. Battlefield has always been about CQ on large, open maps for me.

22. Post
    jdz wrote:
    You're an idiot
    Yeah sure & I'd presume you'd be an angry nerd?

Don't buy/play it if you have so much butthurt towards the game/EA.....

23. Post
    jdz wrote:
    You're an idiot
    A wise man once said..

"I'm all for opinions but when someone starts saying someone is stupid or people start saying they'll regret their decisions they've made, that really ****s me off.
    You aren't that person, how are you to know what they will and wont want in the future?"

edit: actually this guy wasnt that wise... kind of a gimpsuit if you ask me.

24. Post
    bleetz wrote:
    Yeah sure & I'd presume you'd be an angry nerd?

Don't buy/play it if you have so much butthurt towards the game/EA.....
    jdzs like one of the only people in here who likes it you stupid ****.

25. Post
    Woah so much BF3 hate

I've experienced one bug and that was closing the battlelog while in-game and not knowing how to open it again. There's probably a way but that's still the only negative impact I've had since buying it

Karkland had some good maps and they managed to reduce load-time. What's bad about that?

I'm unsure about this expansion though. Like cencsor, I prefer the large open maps. I find Metro's interior to be quite a frustrating experience - a kill-fest - so I try to avoid it. An expansion based solely around interior doesn't appeal to me.