1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Nice interview, can't wait for D3

Couple of mistakes that might be literal but are hard to read and could've been fixed:
    We have mathematically numbers internally.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if we used her, certainly it would make sense but we’d have to have goog game design reasons
    a key as to why we’ve been such a runaway his is because, who is competing against us? But there are more PCs out there than all the consoles put together.
    things that you just didn’t exist in Diablo II
    We could be better at getting players into char channels together
    that’s the great thing about working a Blizzard.

3. Post
    :O

Thanks for the spots, fixed.

4. Post
    Analgia wrote:
    Nice interview, can't wait for D3

Couple of mistakes that might be literal but are hard to read and could've been fixed:
    Pretty much that, ta for the interview, while reading I was thinking "I don't think I've ever seen a GP article with so many errors" tho.
    I guess we're in too quick. =p

Edit - I opened this then went and picked up my partner, then responded, not so quick on reflection, rofl.

5. Post
    GP's editor in chief is on vacation.

6. Post
    /cracks whip

7. Post
    I am so worked up right now. ROLL ON D3!

8. Post
    Actually concerned that people won't turn up to BarCraft on the 19th cause they'll be too busy playing Diablo 3 :-| (actually, I'm concerned I myself as the organiser won't turn up!)

9. Post
    good interview

lol good luck with that simcore

10. Post
    Anyone know if all these interviews and stuff are being released on the CE?

Cheers
    SiD

11. Post
    sycosid wrote:
    Anyone know if all these interviews and stuff are being released on the CE?

Cheers
    SiD
    What? Are the most recent interviews released on the CE that's been finalised and manufactured months ago? No, no they are not.