1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    looks awesome!

being a Trailer are we expecting more of this? or is this the full finished short?

3. Post
    That was very very cool.

4. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    being a Trailer are we expecting more of this? or is this the full finished short?
    I believe that is the full short, just giving a bit of backstory to show that not all is well with the arch-angels of sanctuary, and also explain that the prime evils cannot be permanently killed for those who wonder why Diablo is alive again. That's what I got from it anyway.

5. Post
    Sectiplave wrote:
    and also explain that the prime evils cannot be permanently killed for those who wonder why Diablo is alive again.
    Because they need to be able to make sequels.

6. Post
    Very cool animation... probably leaving me speculating about the story for the next week or so HHngnghh
    For a guy named EvilStarship, I sure know jack about Stars.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The truth for any long running series of anything, video games, movies, books you name it.

8. Post
    Sectiplave wrote:
    I believe that is the full short, just giving a bit of backstory to show that not all is well with the arch-angels of sanctuary, and also explain that the prime evils cannot be permanently killed for those who wonder why Diablo is alive again. That's what I got from it anyway.
    yeah thats what i thought, so its not really a trailer, just a animated short. heh

9. Post
    Yeah, could be clearer fixed!

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Apparently it's been established in the game lore for a while (since D2) that when a prime evil is killed in Sanctuary it's returned to the burning hells, when killed in the burning hells it is sent back to Black Abyss the spawning place of all demons according to the Diablo wiki.

It's not exactly a hugely build up universe at this stage, so it's all a bit unknown. But it does sure as heck give them free reign to make infinite sequels :P

11. Post
    Thought it was pretty lame. Looked like an after school cartoon rather than the dark that was Diablo 1 and 2.

12. Post
    Sectiplave wrote:
    Apparently it's been established in the game lore for a while (since D2) that when a prime evil is killed in Sanctuary it's returned to the burning hells, when killed in the burning hells it is sent back to Black Abyss the spawning place of all demons according to the Diablo wiki.

It's not exactly a hugely build up universe at this stage, so it's all a bit unknown. But it does sure as heck give them free reign to make infinite sequels :P
    yeah if you are interested in lore the book of cain it a real good read

13. Post
    It's incredible how hyped up I am about this game, after swearing that i would never again get hyped up about a game " DAMN U DIABLOOOOOO