1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Lol **** off dice.

You used to be cool.. re 1942/V/2

Now.. blah..

3. Post
    It scares me that I can say I've lost faith in DICE.

4. Post
    **** that shit. What a horrid service - I absolutely loathed what they turned COD into and it's a real shame to see the better series (imo) go down the same path.

No more BF for me. Hate what developers are turning into these days.

5. Post
    Blind reactionists jumping to conclusions without having any info/facts about how something will be run/implemented. Typical Angry Internet Men.

What's more treating unconfirmed rumours as officially announced news. hurrhurr

Limit0 wrote:
    I absolutely loathed what they turned COD into and it's a real shame to see the better series (imo) go down the same path.
    Oh, you mean that completely optional subscription service which doesn't cripple the actual games in any way, nor exclusively lock away game content forever? Oh yeah, they're TOTALLY boning EVERY CoD consumer.

6. Post
    Well it's not good to see dice ignoring the huge criticisms a lot of people have (eg. no ingame voip), while still pushing forward with useless stuff like black dog tags.
    Whether these rumoured features are subscription based, one off fee based, or free, they are all an equally huge waste of dev time that could've been spent finishing off the core features of the game.

If this were a struggling company, I wouldn't mind that they go for lame cash grabs to help fund the development of the real game, but it's pretty obvious ea/dice are already rolling in mountains of cash.