The Playstation Plus "Free Games!" Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 3427

1. Post
    That's a very solid month to be honest

2. Post
    ps+ resub on the books, lets hope a good spesh comes out in e3 month.
    edit just saw days of play is on soon. Asia store had 30% off so looking good.
    Last edited by GeneralZod; 30th May 2019 at 9:47 am.

3. Post
    Apparently Borderlands 2 is getting new DLC during E3 according to Playstation Lifestyle. It's called 'Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary' and will bridge the gap between the end of 2 and beginning of 3.

4. Post
    Day of Plays in 8 days, and if i remember last year they did a special at that time then for PS+ sub

5. Post
    Not a big fan of Snore-derlands but will check it out.

6. Post
    Spesh did turn up bang on time, PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership Was $89.95 Now $62.95 @ The Warehouse.

Controllers $59. Sweet deals.

7. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Spesh did turn up bang on time, PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership Was $89.95 Now $62.95 @ The Warehouse.

Right on time for me too.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/pla.../R1944246.html
    Free shipping code for Warehouse: FDREF67397

Code might not work on just the 1 PSplus item - not sure.

8. Post
    PS Plus $62 at EB Games too.

9. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:

my man

10. Post
    I new controller is tempting, but I already have 6

11. Post
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 and Horizon Chase Turbo are your PlayStation Plus games for July

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...ames-for-july/

Haven't played pes b4, interested to give it a go.

And Horizon(for a split 2nd thought hzd) will try.

12. Post
    Not bothering with soccer games, but nearly bought Horizon lately so will give that a go

13. Post
    I've been a Fifa guy for a long time, ever since their control method surpassed that of PES (IMHO). PES got a bit kinda "fighting game combo" with the controls, and i was sick of shit like Liverpool being call Merseyside Red due to the lack of licensing. But keen to give this a try, see how it compares, whether it's any better than Fifa these days.

Know nothing about the other game, but it looks quite cool. Does it have online MP?

14. Post
    For PES you can side load all the licenced content I believe.

15. Post
    For a second I thought it was Forza horizon

16. Post
    DW wrote:
    For PES you can side load all the licenced content I believe.
    Sweet, thanks - will investigate that and give it a try.

17. Post
    You're The Man - thank you Kev!

18. Post
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...y/#sf215173772

PES has been pulled at the last minute and swapped with Detroit: Become Human (and Heavy Rain)

19. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...y/#sf215173772

PES has been pulled at the last minute and swapped with Detroit: Become Human (and Heavy Rain)
    What?!? Ffs I was looking forward to PES, lame

20. Post
    Only got about an hour into Detroit before giving up, I bought it knowing that I'm not a huge fan of David Cage games but the story sounded interesting with the multiple story trees and the moving pictures on the telly looked pretty, and they are it's a good looking game, but the stale annoying David Cage gameplay overshadowed all of those things for me, there's only so many times I can hold the trigger while rotating the thumbstick to do some mundane task like opening a cupboard before I want to punch the tv screen.

I have to stop buying things just because they're on special.

21. Post
    Of course, bought Detroit a few weeks back

22. Post
    Not bad, I'll grab detroit, better than PES imo

23. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    What?!? Ffs I was looking forward to PES, lame
    So was i.

I've only played Heavy Rain, and i hated it. Not only was it ridiculously boring, it was clunky as f**k. Doesn't sound like Detroit is much better. Not going to bother even downloading it.

A game i'm really keen on trying, and they pull it at the last minute. GG Sony

24. Post
    I'll give Detriot a go see what its like