The Playstation Plus "Free Games!" Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3482

1. Post
    MLB The Show 2019 is one of the games next month, sounds like it's a bonus title on top of the normal 2.

2. Post
    nice surprise - don't think I've ever played a baseball game - keen to try

3. Post
    Name:  sop.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  48.6 KB

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    nice surprise - don't think I've ever played a baseball game - keen to try
    They're a bit of fun. I don't know anything about baseball but I've had more fun playing them single player than I have any of the terrible cricket games we've had served up to us over the years (apart from PSX Shane Warne Cricket with cheat mods turned on which is still the most fun cricket game ever made).

5. Post
    Looks like a good month for me. I've been holding off on TLoU because it was always going to be a PS+ title at some point. And I'm quite keen to see what the baseball game is like.

6. Post
    I quite like baseball games too, but i get the impression from reviews that this latest installment of the franchise is very heavy on stats etc, and assumes that you understand these and know a lot about the game. I prefer the dumbed down cartoony types of baseball games, but will still give this a try.

TLoU i already have, but still a good month really.

7. Post
    Already have TLoU physical copy but im stoked to get it digitally because i keep borrowing it out to people

8. Post
    Tlou amazing.

9. Post
    Pretty sure everyone has played TLoU by now right? Not trying MLB though

10. Post
    Yeah I specifically bought my PS4 to play TLOU

11. Post
    Mlb the show is quality,I rate it up there with NBA 2k as best sport series out, authentic asf, which makes it pretty challenging.
    Stoked for TLOU, never played it.

12. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Stoked for TLOU, never played it.
    You are in for a treat

13. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    You are in for a treat
    100%

14. Post
    Keen to give the MP in TLOU a jam since I never got into it back in the day.

15. Post
    Looks like PS+ Asia titles are going to be the same as the rest of the world from now on. It has been pretty hit and miss over the past year. Some have been better, some worse. There has been the odd extra free game however.

Since it costs like NZ $60 for a year (or 15mths/additional free game if you wait for a special) that's pretty good. Sucks for me that most of the recent titles have been games I own, or ones I'd never play.

Last of Us remastered is ok though since I only have the PS3 version.

16. Post
    NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. recently announced that Mortal Kombat 11 will be having a free trial weekend this coming weekend. The free phase will kick off tomorrow, October 11, and will last until October 14. Only PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game will be free, however. Sorry Switch and PC, fans.

17. Post
    Nioh and Outlast 2 for November

18. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Nioh and Outlast 2 for November
    Dammit, I just purchased outlast 2, 2 days ago!

19. Post
    Sweet keen for Outlast 2

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Dammit, I just purchased outlast 2, 2 days ago!
    Haha yeah, saw that bro, that was on Steam though, now you can have it on PS4 too!

21. Post
    For anyone wanting to get into Nioh, I recommend the DLC, the game doesn't really truly start until then, as some of the higher difficulties are locked behind the DLC.

22. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    For anyone wanting to get into Nioh, I recommend the DLC, the game doesn't really truly start until then, as some of the higher difficulties are locked behind the DLC.
    F**k, the demo was hard enough!

Will def dl both of these

23. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Excellent will enjoy smashing through this again. And didn't play any of the DLC's will get into them, which do you recommend or just get all 3?

24. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Excellent will enjoy smashing through this again. And didn't play any of the DLC's will get into them, which do you recommend or just get all 3?
    Would recommend all 3 for sure, the season pass has been on sale for as little as $15, might be worth waiting and see what Black Friday etc have

25. Post
    Man i still need to finish Nioh but I just don't enjoy it as much as the From games.