The Playstation Plus "Free Games!" Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3562

1. Post
    Never been a big Sonic fan, but definitely keen for SotC

2. Post
    Sweet, my young fulla is really into Sonic atm. I was actually gonna buy it the other day.

3. Post
    Sonic Forces isn't really as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, it's not a conventional Sonic game, but not bad by any stretch.

4. Post
    So it's not a regular platformer?

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    So it's not a regular platformer?
    Yeah, it is, but just different from the older Sonic games.

6. Post
    ^ Right. Downloaded, played the first level, deleted immediately thereafter.

Yet to try SotC, but i think that will be more my bag

7. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Sonic Forces isn't really as bad as people make it out to be. Sure, it's not a conventional Sonic game, but not bad by any stretch.
    will try tonight

8. Post
    Rumoured April games

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

DiRT Rally 2.0
    Last edited by Black Plague***; 25th March 2020 at 6:56 am.

9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Rumoured April games

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

DiRT Rally 2.0
    Sweet, I've been diligently ignoring sales on both those titles because I knew they'd be on plus at some point. Good month for me, if true.

10. Post
    Colinnola wrote:
    Sweet, I've been diligently ignoring sales on both those titles because I knew they'd be on plus at some point. Good month for me, if true.
    Yeah, I nearly grabbed Dirt 2.0 recently as well

11. Post
    Uc 4 is one of the best games ever made and easily the best console exclusive this gen imo. Anyone that hasn't played it needs to!

12. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Uc 4 is one of the best games ever made and easily the best console exclusive this gen imo. Anyone that hasn't played it needs to!
    Have to agree there, prob my fave of the franchise (After 2)

13. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    I give it 24 hours before Eva comes in here complaining about playstation exclusives like uncharted 4

14. Post
    I'd rate Spiderman, God of War and HZD above UC4, for me they had more enjoyable gameplay than UC4 did.

15. Post
    GiantMartianTripod wrote:
    I'd rate Spiderman, God of War and HZD above UC4, for me they had more enjoyable gameplay than UC4 did.
    Yep as would I. Uncharted 4 while was good was pretty damn boring

16. Post
    I have not played UC4 so looking forward to it.

I have not played Spiderman so looking forward to that being on ps+ one day.

I did play HZD but never completed and sold on. Couldn't gel with it.

I did play GOW. In my top 5 ps4 games.

17. Post
    Spiderman is a solid 7/10 games. Not on par with gow imo

18. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Spiderman is a solid 7/10 games. Not on par with gow imo
    Agree with this. I got part way through, maybe half-way, and lost interest.

As an aside, i saw a few reviews talk about how there wasn't much detail at road level, and that the pedestrians were often repeated clones of one another. I think that if you're spending a lot of time at road-level, you're Spidermanning in all the wrong ways

Anyway, good month for me, if true; interested in both those games, haven't played either.

19. Post
    I didn't like U4 at all :/ But hope others get enjoyment out of it So stoked for DR2.0!!!

20. Post
    Uncharted for me 8.5 same with Spiderman. GOW 9.5 just a damn good game. Still have not sunk teeth into HZD

21. Post
    Are the games for April still rumour, or been confirmed?

22. Post
    yep

23. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Nothing official confirmed from Sony yet, but that's what the leak suggests.

24. Post
    Oh, didn't realize gp jumped the gun. Bad gp. But I've seen too much crap on the web believing this a done deal.

25. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Oh, didn't realize gp jumped the gun. Bad gp. But I've seen too much crap on the web believing this a done deal.
    I agree mate, I"m sure it's a done deal