The Playstation Plus "Free Games!" Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,426 to 3,443 of 3443

1. Post
    Nah you're talking about Telltale games. They're boring as shit & your choices don't even really matter. At least with Detroit you have a lot of different choices which lead down different paths & have an impact on the final outcome. I enjoyed playing it when I was feeling too lazy to play a proper game & just sat back & enjoyed the setting & story. Was cool going back after and making different choices and seeing different outcomes.

2. Post
    I only played Borderlands and Batman telltale and both were full of action.

Detroit is just a house cleaning simulator most of the time, at least for the 5 hours I've played

3. Post
    PlayStation Plus Free Games for August:

WipEout Omega Collection
    Sniper Elite 4

4. Post

5. Post
    Typical, got both already.

6. Post
    sniper elite is a bit zzz but will give wipeout a go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    sniper elite is a bit zzz but will give wipeout a go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yep, I got Sniper Elite 4 a bit boring, but will give wipeout ago in VR

8. Post
    I already have Wipeout; it's awesome. Not sure that Sniper Elite 4 is my kind of thing, but I may give it a go at some point.

I've not tried Detroit yet, but Horizon Chase Turbo has been my main jam for a couple of weeks now.

9. Post
    Keen to do some wipeout with fellow gp'ers

10. Post
    definitely keen to play wipeout again

11. Post
    Games are live

12. Post
    How to get good at Wipeout?

Lol I must be missing something but I find that game really hard to play without hitting something, even compared to FZero

13. Post
    koldz wrote:

Lol I must be missing something but I find that game really hard to play without hitting something, even compared to FZero
    Use the airbrakes bro

14. Post
    Tempted to get the Gamecube out the cupboard and hook up FZero!

15. Post
    koldz wrote:

I feel your pain lol. I'm trash at this game too. Horizon Chase Turbo is more my style.

16. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Use the airbrakes bro
    ^This plus keep in mind there is a racing line for most corners. Also I find it much easier with d-pad rather than analogue stick as it's easier to straighten up the ship on corner exit. Oh, and make sure to smash the left and right d-pad buttons as fast as you can when airborne for the speed boost.

17. Post
    I remember the game feeling a lot faster, bit harder to get round corners, game feels too slow.. I think VR is a cheat.

18. Post
    VR definitely looks slower from that vid, wow, might have to use that haha