The Playstation Plus "Free Games!" Thread

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3385

1. Post
    S.E.D. wrote:
    Rumour is it's Metal Gear Survive. I always felt like giving that a whirl, poking them in the orange glowing bit with a stick seemed like fun.
    That's for Japan, but I hope that's not for us too

2. Post
    A leak is the games are

Overcooked and What Remains of Edith Finch.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    A leak is the games are

Overcooked and What Remains of Edith Finch.
    Yeesh, looks like it's true. You win this round, Xbox

What Remains of Edith Finch and Overcooked are the free PS Plus games for May 2019.

"Your PS Plus games for May arrive on Tuesday!" reads a Sony tweet.

"Go full Gordon Ramsey in manic couch co-op Overcooked, or experience the BAFTA-winning story of What Remains of Edith Finch."

4. Post
    Suppose will see what the fuss is with Overcooked

5. Post
    WTF Sony your R&D budget blow out on the ps5 must be severe if this turd of an offering is all you can afford.

But then again you don't have my ps+ sub so what am I moaning about? But then again if there were decent offerings even occasionally then you would have my ps+ subs.

6. Post
    Bah already got Edith Finch free on PC from the Epic store a couple months back. Its a bit meh but it's an ok time waster. Was thinking of getting Overcooked on the Switch for my daughter but I can now get it free so all good.

7. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    WTF Sony your R&D budget blow out on the ps5 must be severe if this turd of an offering is all you can afford.
    This!

With them dumping PS3 and Vita games, i'd have expected a little more than a couple of B-grade indies - lame Sony, f**king lame!

8. Post
    great timing to have my PS+ expire, will wait it out

9. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    This!

With them dumping PS3 and Vita games, i'd have expected a little more than a couple of B-grade indies - lame Sony, f**king lame!
    +1

10. Post
    Have both of them already - but they're both really good. Overcooked is a great local co op game

11. Post
    Workmate was raving about how fun Overcooked 2 is, so looking forward to giving 1 a play with the missus.

12. Post
    I liked the email I got this morning. "You've unlocked $44 worth of games" wasn't even expecting it to be the PS+ titles, thought I may have finally gotten some PSN credit from Sony or something.. For PS+, it should be "You've unlocked $144 worth of games". It was around that before they dropped the PS3 & Vita titles.

13. Post
    Having a blast playing Overcooked with my daughter

14. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Having a blast playing Overcooked with my daughter
    Holy shit, wife was ready to bash my face in when we gave that a try last night. Apparently i turned into Gordon Ramsay! Kinda like the cooking version of The Sims - all the stress and mundaneness of real life, sans the fun.

DELETED.

Didn't try Edith Finch.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Holy shit, wife was ready to bash my face in when we gave that a try last night. Apparently i turned into Gordon Ramsay! Kinda like the cooking version of The Sims - all the stress and mundaneness of real life, sans the fun.

DELETED.
    I can imagine the same thing happening with my missus except she'd be Gordon Ramsey lol. My multitasking skills are very shaky lol.

16. Post
    Yeah i'm like yelling "JUST PUT IT IN THE F**KIN POT! It's gonna catch fire!", and she's panicking and mashing buttons, getting shitty with me ...... *sigh*

I think we're just too highly strung for that kinda game, to be honest.

17. Post
    Yeah we are facing a few similar dilemmas on Overcooked haha but we are doing OK. My partner doesn't play games at all, so she's in that has to think where each button is on the controller to push it type zone.

But then she complains that I'm trying to boss her around by telling her what to do when I'm giving her instructions while making 10 ****ing soups while she makes one and burns down the whole everything.

She's getting better though

18. Post
    Monster Hunter: World Trial Version!
    Limited time only! Jump in while you still can!
    From May 9 to May 20, 2019.

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/trial/us/

Will give it a bash tonight.

19. Post
    PS sub ends next month, and PS4 has been sitting unplugged for 6 months...

If your PlayStation Plus membership expires and you renew it at a later date, you will regain access to content that you have previously downloaded through PlayStation Plus.

Does previously downloaded mean I will lose access to things I 'purchased'? I didn't really download much at all. All the terms refer to "games downloaded".

20. Post
    Once your sub expires you lose access to the freebie ps+ games you downloaded in the past and there's a locked sign on the menu. When you resub you get access back.

You always have access to the paid games you downloaded.

21. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Once your sub expires you lose access to the freebie ps+ games you downloaded in the past and there's a locked sign on the menu. When you resub you get access back.
    You always have access to the paid games you downloaded.
    I should reword: Does "downloaded" = "checked out"?

All i did each month was add free games to cart and check them out. I never downloaded anything to the PS.

22. Post
    MoNk wrote:
    I should reword: Does "downloaded" = "checked out"?

All i did each month was add free games to cart and check them out. I never downloaded anything to the PS.
    Yep you'll still be able to access all those games.

23. Post
    Cool, thanks guys.
    Will be moving out for renovations to an area with ADSL only for a few months. Will be nice to have the PS4 going again .

24. Post
    Pretty sweet month, Sonic Mania and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

I myself would of preferred BL2 VR, but that wasn't going to happen..

25. Post
    Good month, already own both though