Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    New rule, every time you say right-on, we get to slap you

3. Post
    ^ i was just thinking this lol

4. Post
    This video makes me want to play some battlefield 1942 desert combat.

5. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    New rule, every time you say right-on, we get to slap you
    After watching that, I think your proposed rule is both fair and reasonable. I may even have to slap myself.

6. Post
    ****in' lol @ Hello to all the Australian fans.

Was happy to see in the screenshot from the AC130's gunning position that there were maps with flags at least from A-G

7. Post
    haha, you'll get there. We were the same with telefrag

8. Post
    My money is on the caps still being CQB clusterf*cks.

9. Post
    inb4 everyone complains the maps are too big.

10. Post
    Gunship bought premium. New dlc is pretty good, but really looking forward to this.

11. Post
    DICE have said a lot of things for hype which turned out to be BS. Such as BF3 having an e-sports focus, biggest maps ever and not a tunnel game (lol damavand, metro).

12. Post
    Necriss wrote:
    DICE have said a lot of things for hype which turned out to be BS. Such as BF3 having an e-sports focus, biggest maps ever and not a tunnel game (lol damavand, metro).
    Well the biggest map ever is coming out in this DLC, and that's only 2 maps, the rest of them are open and fluid, even the close quarter ones.

13. Post
    BF3 lived up to enough for me. I've had hours of fun with it.

14. Post
    I'm guessing matt was drinking around that time, no?

15. Post
    Sparty wrote:
    Well the biggest map ever is coming out in this DLC, and that's only 2 maps, the rest of them are open and fluid, even the close quarter ones.
    Didn't they vanilla bf3 had the biggest maps ever?

16. Post
    Sparty wrote:
    So you're saying Metro is open and fluid? . Some people here need to play Stalingrad, El Alamein and Omaha Beach on 1942, that's how proper maps are made.

17. Post
    El Alamein, good times.

18. Post
    It's great that you guys [i.e. Gameplanet] went to E3 but don't even bother reporting on it if you are going to be weeks late Whats the point?

19. Post
    Merkinz wrote:
    It's great that you guys [i.e. Gameplanet] went to E3 but don't even bother reporting on it if you are going to be weeks late Whats the point?
    Personally I don't look at other games sites to try and see the latest news/videos, I just check it out when its posted here. So I'm glad they post it here regardless of how 'late' it is.

20. Post
    Merkinz wrote:
    In case you didn't notice, we reported pretty extensively during the event! But we see and do far too much to publish it all in the 3 days of E3. Like every other site, we have a backlog of longtail content that goes up after the show. Interview videos like this one are not news, and are not meant to be news; there's less time pressure because they are unique content that you won't find on any other site, and so they go up later.

21. Post
    5loth wrote:
    Personally I don't look at other games sites to try and see the latest news/videos, I just check it out when its posted here. So I'm glad they post it here regardless of how 'late' it is.
    Agree with this. Keep bringing out the interviews

22. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    So you're saying Metro is open and fluid? . Some people here need to play Stalingrad, El Alamein and Omaha Beach on 1942, that's how proper maps are made.
    Clearly said "apart from those 2 maps", those 2 maps being Damavand and Metro

23. Post
    Hope that AC130 is multicrew. I saw in that video there were only two positions

24. Post
    Egor wrote:
    In case you didn't notice, we reported pretty extensively during the event! But we see and do far too much to publish it all in the 3 days of E3. Like every other site, we have a backlog of longtail content that goes up after the show. Interview videos like this one are not news, and are not meant to be news; there's less time pressure because they are unique content that you won't find on any other site, and so they go up later.
    There was nothing unique about that interview apart from "Right On"

25. Post
    Merkinz wrote:
    There was nothing unique about that interview apart from "Right On"