1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    LOL sounds like another aion fail to me, too many computers couldnt keep up with it on launch as i remember and Bt constantly crying over the whole grinding issue.

3. Post
    Right-on!

4. Post

5. Post
    200 ppl on the field is 199 that you can hit... do you think he was suggesting you could hit yourself?

6. Post
    11 years behind with their statement. WW2OL had more than 200 in a scrap (when it was working) planetside followed soon after with similar larger numbers. EVE can push well over 1000 in a single fight.

7. Post
    Surely the number of people in a fight is more to do with how many people are you know, there to fight?

Although one of the annoying factors is the tendency of some MMOS to put really low population caps on (I'm looking at you SWTOR!)

8. Post
    dragonfruit818 wrote:
    LOL sounds like another aion fail to me, too many computers couldnt keep up with it on launch as i remember and Bt constantly crying over the whole grinding issue.
    Date Registered: 18 Jan 2012
    Aion came out in 2009 and I leave such an impression that three years later someone finally signs up to these forums to cheap shot me? I'm not a religious man but its no mystery who you are and you need to grow up and stop being so pathetic, lol.

Anyway, on topic. I don't hold high hopes for MMOs these days as i've been burnt by the hype train so much and always been presented with a serving of shit on a shit platter with some shit in a cup to top it off. If they do pull it off, it'll be foreshadowing the second coming.

9. Post
    And the worst lag you have ever seen

Big fights are great, but never often or stable

10. Post
    Pretty stable in warband Napoleonic Wars. Also MAG on ps3 does it. I think it just comes down to clever netcode handling more then anything.

11. Post
    Does anyone actually like the sound of 200 people PvP'ing?

Personally I think its a 'buzz word' that gets people hyped, when in reality it's a terrible idea.

It will be laggy, boring, and you can't influence the fight very much, as you are only 1 of 200 people.

It encourages afkers and slackers, because they don't feel they need to do anything, compared to a 3v3 situation etc.

12. Post
    clelcaz wrote:
    Does anyone actually like the sound of 200 people PvP'ing?

Personally I think its a 'buzz word' that gets people hyped, when in reality it's a terrible idea.

It will be laggy, boring, and you can't influence the fight very much, as you are only 1 of 200 people.

It encourages afkers and slackers, because they don't feel they need to do anything, compared to a 3v3 situation etc.
    Sounds like you haven't played any decent large scale pvp.