2. Post
    looking good , might see some proper drone fighting stuff

3. Post
    No context

4. Post

5. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    No context
    literally the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Do not want. Anyone who does want is a furry.

6. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    literally the most horrifying thing I've ever seen. Do not want. Anyone who does want is a furry.
    Check out the Jay and Silent bob reboot red band trailer if you want truly horrifying. I’ve already seen multiple posts on US sites from furries refusing to have anything to do with this, so definitely not for them either lol

7. Post
    Was super keen for the reboot until I saw Kevin's daughter. Hopefully she doesn't hang around for long.

8. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Was super keen for the reboot until I saw Kevin's daughter. Hopefully she doesn't hang around for long.
    I enjoyed his early movies when I was younger and loved Jay and Silent Bob but I thought their first solo movie stunk, and this is that ramped up x100, anytime you can watch comedy and not laugh you know something ain’t right.

9. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    Check out the Jay and Silent bob reboot red band trailer if you want truly horrifying. I’ve already seen multiple posts on US sites from furries refusing to have anything to do with this, so definitely not for them either lol
    eh it looks shit but Cats looks like legit horror.

10. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    No context
    Name:  cat.png
Views: 226
Size:  108.8 KB

11. Post
    Oh god it looks like they filmed it through a snapchat filter, why not just use cgi cats?

12. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Is it just me or is it really hard to take him seriously in any serious role.

LIke jokey type Oceans movies - that's the only type of roles where I think it suits him

13. Post

I still think Cavill looks a bit silly with the wig but I'm going to watch the shit out of this.

14. Post

15. Post
    Dopeeeeee

16. Post
    Looks good, action looks on point, love bad cop drama

17. Post
    The British does War Films like no other

18. Post
    Saving Private Ryan 2.0?

19. Post
    “Evangelion 3.0+1.0", June 2020, about DAMN TIME!

20. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Saving Private Ryan 2.0?
    Looking forward to the battle of long tan. Aussie Vietnam flick.

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    “Evangelion 3.0+1.0", June 2020, about DAMN TIME!

been 6? 7 years now