Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Deftones - Koi No Yokan

Not sure if this has been posted yet, new album is out November 13th

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news.php?newsid=23924

After what was in my opinion, the album of 2010 with Diamond Eyes, anticipation is over 9000 .
    No studio versions of tracks have leaked yet but here's a couple of new tracks.

2. Post
    Wooooooooohooo!

Daimond Eyes was their best album IMO. ****ing solid. If they manage to top that album, I'll cry jizz.

3. Post
    Stoked

4. Post
    mafro wrote:
    Wooooooooohooo!

Daimond Eyes was their best album IMO. ****ing solid. If they manage to top that album, I'll cry jizz.

agreed

5. Post
    keeeeen

6. Post
    Aw yisssss my body is ready.

7. Post
    Saw this a few days ago and yeah pretty much made my day.......

Watched the vids then too, pretty bad quality but they sound interesting.

8. Post
    I found Deftones after listening to Diamond Eyes on a overseas flight, so keen

9. Post
    Love Deftones but I wasn't really a fan of Diamond eyes, decent album but not in the same league of awesome that was White Pony or Around the Fur).

Still amped for this though.

10. Post
    God I hope this is good.

11. Post
    The only album i can pick out as not being as good as the rest is Saturday Night Wrist but i still love that too. Deftones doesn't make bad albums. Only slightly less awesome ones.

12. Post
    So ****ing amped for this! Deftones self titled is forever their best album for me... **** man, Boys Telephone Girls, Bloody Cape, Needles and Pins, Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event. Shit man, SHIT!

13. Post
    pretty ascited for this.

14. Post
    jedisoup! wrote:
    So ****ing amped for this! Deftones self titled is forever their best album for me... **** man, Boys Telephone Girls, Bloody Cape, Needles and Pins, Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event. Shit man, SHIT!
    Don't forget Hexagram.... **** me that song with a bad ass sound system pumping through your house is awesome...... auralgasm

15. Post

Those 2 tracks are sick. Fully, fully sick. I can't wait 2 months. My angus is peppered and ready.

16. Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Adrenaline is their best by quite a distance? Love all their material but that's like a perfect example of how to do hard rock properly.

17. Post
    Post-Adrenaline was basically a different band. Chino started being a bit more influential with his less metal-inclined musical tastes. Personally I feel like they peaked with their self-titled, whilst the last two albums have had some nice songs I feel like they're repeating themselves a bit at this stage.

18. Post
    Wow, had no idea they had a new album coming out. Definitely keen.

19. Post
    Still have 'Eros' to look forward to when they finally release that too, sounded great from the few clips they put online ages ago

20. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks Adrenaline is their best by quite a distance? Love all their material but that's like a perfect example of how to do hard rock properly.
    I'm sure there are others who think that along with you. Personally I think everything after that is superior to it.

21. Post
    BOOM free download

22. Post
    From Facebook:
    Official track listing for KOI NO YOKAN is:
    1. Poltergeist
    2. Romantic Dreams
    3. Leathers
    4. Swerve City
    5. Entombed
    6. Graphic Nature
    7. Tempest