Star Citizen Chris Roberts

Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average.
(13 votes)
Results 1,726 to 1,735 of 1735

1. Post
    Hes still in major debt cause of it since loosing his job he couldn't keep up payments to the bank an interest rates are piling up but still has not learned his lesson is currently staying at a mutual friend's place for free till he get's back on his feet which is nice an all of our friend but he's taken the micky of him he's got a new job but barely scraping by as his debt repayment's are huge an the worse thing about it is he's found some new game that he's now started to funnel all of his money to its so crazy how a person can get like this with a video game absolutely ****n ridiculous

2. Post
    Just a little perspective he took out a loan for 27k usd that was something like 43k nzd at the time he got it an his interest rates spiked it up to 52k he's been late on payments quite a few time's an because of that he has at least 2k in late payment's hes only paid off about 4 grand of it dude has trapped him self so bad.

3. Post
    IST wrote:
    Taking a Loan out for ships in a game that is releasing who knows when....

......I'm starting to think this is Arbonne dressed as Wing Commander for sure.

Gives me a slightly bad vibe, these types of stories aren't cool at all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Star Citizen is never going to release

masscreation wrote:
    Just a little perspective he took out a loan for 27k usd that was something like 43k nzd at the time he got it an his interest rates spiked it up to 52k he's been late on payments quite a few time's an because of that he has at least 2k in late payment's hes only paid off about 4 grand of it dude has trapped him self so bad.
    Aren’t banks usually careful, as in they ask you what it’s for? Oh yes Mr, I want to use the money to buy virtual items in a game that will never release to support developers who live the high life off donations.

But seriously anyone working on star citizen must love their job - not like working for EA where you have major deadlines that you have to hit no butts, at star citizen it’s ready when it’s ready - Give us a few extra million from Kickstarter and well design a ship to sell you for $27k

4. Post
    This thread us depressing af. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5. Post
    masscreation wrote:
    Hes still in major debt cause of it since loosing his job he couldn't keep up payments to the bank an interest rates are piling up but still has not learned his lesson is currently staying at a mutual friend's place for free till he get's back on his feet which is nice an all of our friend but he's taken the micky of him he's got a new job but barely scraping by as his debt repayment's are huge an the worse thing about it is he's found some new game that he's now started to funnel all of his money to its so crazy how a person can get like this with a video game absolutely ****n ridiculous
    oh shieet, whats the new game?

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Your username is entirely appropriate, since you're white knighting for this Early Access game.
    Lol my username comes from a brand of spraypaint and how am I whiteknighting for star citizen? I don't care what people spend their money on as long as its not my money.

7. Post
    Someone please message me when this game is a few weeks from release... I'm tired of checking

8. Post
    SC is looking more like a modern day Duke Nukem Forever ponzi Scheme...

9. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Someone please message me when this game is a few weeks from release... I'm tired of checking
    Set a reminder for 2100 and check then ... if lucky it will be another 50 years away

10. Post
    Time is relative, man.

In the timescale of the universe...Star Citizen doesn't yet have a release date.

Hope this helps!