1. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    entropay
    Thanks mate

futsal wrote:
    Are you sure that the issue isn't that you ARE shipping to YouShop? That could be the root problem.
    Yeah... I had a online chat with a customer rep and they told me that their system automatically blocks non US credit cards / Paypal accounts

2. Post
    Hey guys, I am wanting to order x2 shirts via Youshop through the UK. Any idea what NZPost may charge?

3. Post
    That youshop code for 20% still worked for me today "TIME2SHOP"

4. Post
    did they get rid of the discount for paying for multiple parcels at once?

5. Post
    UK YouShoppers; how long does it take to send the parcel from the UK warehouse? My shoes were delivered there on Friday, still not in their system.

6. Post
    I'll go get them for you

My parents are coming back to NZ in 3 weeks, can meet you at the ferry terminal.

7. Post
    Your parents probably dont want to carry a shoebox of shoes to NZ for a rando on the internet, assuming that was a serious offer.

Currently disputing their $50.25 charge they've quoted, it should be around $31 using their calculator. How the **** is a pair of skate shoes originally 6 kilos in weight

8. Post
    ^ yeah they're ****ing hopeless imo - I got a computer monitor recently from US, took a week after arriving at their warehouse to acknowledge it, and customs and Youshop were $300 lmao

9. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Currently disputing their $50.25 charge they've quoted, it should be around $31 using their calculator. How the **** is a pair of skate shoes originally 6 kilos in weight
    That'll be volumetric weight I'm guessing. Do you know what size the box is?

10. Post
    Yeah volumetric weight. Then they repacked it so it now weighs 3.5 kgs, which still seems high.

It's a standard shoebox, whatever that is

11. Post
    is anyone else experiencing delays with youshop USA? My stuff has been sitting waiting to be sent out for something like a week now

they told me that it was because of the govt shutdown and they are still recovering and that they have a backlog of freight to leave.... how nice of them to not inform anyone that there was a massive delay

has anyone else been affected or have they been telling me porkies? I almost never use youshop because of so many shit experiences..... shame on me I guess

12. Post
    Proxyep wrote:
    is anyone else experiencing delays with youshop USA? My stuff has been sitting waiting to be sent out for something like a week now

they told me that it was because of the govt shutdown and they are still recovering and that they have a backlog of freight to leave.... how nice of them to not inform anyone that there was a massive delay

has anyone else been affected or have they been telling me porkies? I almost never use youshop because of so many shit experiences..... shame on me I guess
    I recently used them, paid on the 3 Jan, estimated shipping date was around the 5th, didn't ship until the 11th. Cleared customs on the 18th, delivered on the 19th.

So if you've already been waiting a week hopefully you shouldn't be too far away from it being shipped.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

13. Post
    Ya mine sat about a week, seems that's normal for them now

14. Post
    i'm surprised youshop is still popular, they have so many competitors now - many of which will do "value add" services like remove receipts and let you write your own customs declarations...

15. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    i'm surprised youshop is still popular, they have so many competitors now - many of which will do "value add" services like remove receipts and let you write your own customs declarations...
    I used to use ship2u who would just hands down blow youshop out of the water, but they ceased operations a while back

who would you reccomend?

16. Post
    i've had good experiences with Fishisfast - they are in a tax free state, accept Paypal and are very quick.

plus they remove invoices for free and make it simple to do a customs declaration

17. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    i've had good experiences with Fishisfast - they are in a tax free state, accept Paypal and are very quick.

plus they remove invoices for free and make it simple to do a customs declaration
    Bugger. They don't ship guns. Finding a decent one that will help without going through brownells or an exporter is a ball ache.

18. Post
    sorceror wrote:

hmm, they are pretty expensive, 3 times more expensive than youshop!

44 NZD to ship 5KG by youshop (cheapest method), $127 NZD to ship by fishisfast

19. Post
    yeah but because you can save on other costs it usually still ends up cheaper (depending on item value of course)

also it's fedex so it gets here super fast.

20. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    yeah but because you can save on other costs it usually still ends up cheaper (depending on item value of course)

also it's fedex so it gets here super fast.
    what other costs

21. Post
    Kog wrote:
    what other costs
    if I read between the lines I'm getting that you save on tax

if you are willing to do that, why not go through the effort of doctoring a receipt etc?

22. Post
    ^ not many places would be willing to do that for you

23. Post
    In the case of YouShop, if you order from somwhere like Amazon and are willing to risk it, you can just get it sent as a gift with no receipt or tags and declare it for whatever you like.

24. Post
    Yep...

25. Post
    yep but again not all shops have that option + i've also heard some bad stories about youshop demanding receipts...