1. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    entropay
    Thanks mate

futsal wrote:
    Are you sure that the issue isn't that you ARE shipping to YouShop? That could be the root problem.
    Yeah... I had a online chat with a customer rep and they told me that their system automatically blocks non US credit cards / Paypal accounts

2. Post
    Hey guys, I am wanting to order x2 shirts via Youshop through the UK. Any idea what NZPost may charge?

3. Post

4. Post
    That youshop code for 20% still worked for me today "TIME2SHOP"

5. Post
    did they get rid of the discount for paying for multiple parcels at once?

6. Post
    UK YouShoppers; how long does it take to send the parcel from the UK warehouse? My shoes were delivered there on Friday, still not in their system.

7. Post
    I'll go get them for you

My parents are coming back to NZ in 3 weeks, can meet you at the ferry terminal.

8. Post
    Your parents probably dont want to carry a shoebox of shoes to NZ for a rando on the internet, assuming that was a serious offer.

Currently disputing their $50.25 charge they've quoted, it should be around $31 using their calculator. How the **** is a pair of skate shoes originally 6 kilos in weight

9. Post
    ^ yeah they're ****ing hopeless imo - I got a computer monitor recently from US, took a week after arriving at their warehouse to acknowledge it, and customs and Youshop were $300 lmao

10. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Currently disputing their $50.25 charge they've quoted, it should be around $31 using their calculator. How the **** is a pair of skate shoes originally 6 kilos in weight
    That'll be volumetric weight I'm guessing. Do you know what size the box is?

11. Post
    Yeah volumetric weight. Then they repacked it so it now weighs 3.5 kgs, which still seems high.

It's a standard shoebox, whatever that is