1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    "I think the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay"
    I laughed at this. Activision-Blizzard care only about quick bucks, not quality games. I predict the expansion won't sell anything near 10 million.

3. Post
    blob wrote:
    "I think the most important thing for us always comes down to the quality of the expansion and the gameplay"
    I laughed at this. Activision-Blizzard care only about quick bucks, not quality games. I predict the expansion won't sell anything near 10 million.
    Wrong.

4. Post
    blob wrote:
    Activision-Blizzard care only about quick bucks, not quality games.
    Are you ****en brain damaged or are you trolling? Now I have many issues with D3 and frankly found it to be a let down, but accusing Blizz of chasing a quick buck is just retarded. Blizz are renowned for long dev cycles, and carefully balanced titles. As much shit that rightfully can be slung at D3 it certainly wasnt rushed nor did they skimp on overall quality. I dislike a number of design choices and the execution of the frankly pathetic story but the core game was well made and obviously well thought out. It was imo a ballsup and unworthy of the Diablo name, but I cant say it wasnt well made.

5. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    Are you ****en brain damaged or are you trolling?
    nou. The part about them wanting quick $ isn't far from the truth... however in saying that, This game is pretty popular in ASIA so i don't doubt that reaching the 10m goal will be that hard.

6. Post
    ^ if that's true then every single gaming company out there apart from Valve is out for a quick buck. D3 took 12 years to get out of the gates. Starcraft 2 took 10 years to get a sequel. Blizzard is legendary for their "its done when its done" ethos. Even though their games are nowhere near as great as they once were, they still give me way more replayability than most games. I'll admit that D3 didn't meet my "Blizzard standards" but it still gave me a good 50 hrs of playtime before i got bored.

7. Post
    Game is balanced through the nose for the auction house.

Somebody please tell me how I have 2 level 60s without seeing a single legendary drop if the above isn't true.

Won't even glance at it unless they fix the utterly ****ed reward cycles. Absurdly badly implemented right now
    For a guy named EvilStarship, I sure know jack about Stars.