att: Tormenta

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.09 average.
(11 votes)

1. Post
    I used to have Shortland Street denial, it's ok Willis we wont judge you.

2. Post
    M0F0 wrote:
    I used to have Shortland Street denial, it's ok Willis we wont judge you.
    Are you guys gonna throw me a bone or not?
    Im trying to get into the spirit of the thread.

Googled Julia + shortland st and got nothing. Fark

3. Post
    ITT: People confirm they haven't got SKY TV

4. Post
    zing

5. Post
    Lextacy wrote:
    ITT: People confirm they aren't stupid enough to pay for SKY TV
    FTFY

6. Post
    #prayforlionel

7. Post
    M0F0 wrote:
    Lionel was a GC.

@Tormenta - I think Zach fits best, it showed him being all dodgy the night she was fingered, like you said Josh would just be to random =/ No Reason at all!
    And they of course tried to make it look like the young maori Gang member but he was to busy getting a hiding from his auntie

Just glad I don't have to keep hearing them silly bitches screaming "JUSTICE FOR JULIA"
    There was also the cut to Zach's smug face as he left the police interview, indicating his guilt. Which will be all the more surprising when it turns out Josh did it. He's probably a psychopath.

Other red herrings; Murray, Jared and Angel. Angel probably saw who did it and was threatened which is why he was seen fleeing the scene.

Yeah the inclusion of those two girls and Lana and the pinning it on Rolleston when he's clearly not guilty has been painful to watch. But it's tying nicely into the Roimata thing now.

I think I know Lionel's face but I never watched it that far back, I started around about when Joey did his first murder.

8. Post
    M0F0 wrote:
    the night she was fingered
    Pics?

9. Post
    ban OP, for spreading retardation.

10. Post
    Didn't the attacker say something to Roimata? Surely she would recognize their voice if it was Josh or Zach.

11. Post
    lol shortland st.

Not even once.
    flow

12. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    There was also the cut to Zach's smug face as he left the police interview, indicating his guilt. Which will be all the more surprising when it turns out Josh did it. He's probably a psychopath.

Other red herrings; Murray, Jared and Angel. Angel probably saw who did it and was threatened which is why he was seen fleeing the scene.

Yeah the inclusion of those two girls and Lana and the pinning it on Rolleston when he's clearly not guilty has been painful to watch. But it's tying nicely into the Roimata thing now.

I think I know Lionel's face but I never watched it that far back, I started around about when Joey did his first murder.
    These types of shows don't tend to be clued up enough to give you those sorts of clues to help you determine the result. It will be someone that will 'surprise' the audience and then an explanation background story (something new) will be provided to back it up.

13. Post
    its_inevitable wrote:

14. Post
    flow wrote:
    lol shortland st.

Not even once.

15. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    ban OP, for spreading retardation.
    This!

16. Post
    Shorty Street is pretty boss, although JC has some decent shit on TV3 at 7.

17. Post
    JC is a Classy Mother ****er
    I saw him when I was buying my first car, had just turned out of car yard into Gas Station.
    Gave him a Head nod

I'm ****ing in.

18. Post
    M0F0 wrote:
    I'm ****ing in.
    total jelly, JC is godly

19. Post
    Tormenta wrote:

Yeah I suppose the Zach thing could be seen as to perfect for the situation.
    Murray would be funny, just because of his name.

Jared - I think we are supposed to assume he was off at his Aunties getting a hiding, which is why he needed his boys to cover him. He didn't want to admit Auntie was smacking him with Jandels.

Angel would be a darkhorse for it, Good little Catholic boy gets a surge of Sexual Desire. But Roimata said that the person was Big and Tall, So that puts angel out :P

20. Post
    Yossarian wrote:
    FTFY
    You wouldn't download a handbag, would you?

21. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    total jelly, JC is godly
    I felt special

22. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    total jelly, JC is godly
    I did some work with JC earlier this year, and Tristram Clayton, GC's

23. Post
    Took me until 'Tristam Clayton' to realise that conversation wasn't about the radmin. It makes more sense now

24. Post
    its_inevitable wrote:
    conversation wasn't about the radmin.
    oh.

25. Post
    its_inevitable wrote:
    Took me until 'Tristam Clayton' to realise that conversation wasn't about the radmin. It makes more sense now
    Otherwise it would be JC's Beard. Not just JC.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks