att: Tormenta

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.09 average.
(11 votes)
Results 1,126 to 1,148 of 1148

1. Post
    Yeah she doesn't do any favours for the stereotype.

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    And blondie - just so f**king blind to it all! I mean, how many people gotta tell her "This kent is bad news" before she believes them. Dumb bitch.
    She deserves everything she's walking into.

Frank's an idiot though. If you kill someone don't tell anyone else about it so they can use it against you.

3. Post
    So this method of killing his wives by undoing their seatbelt seems hilariously fraught with problems. You may yourself die in the crash, or be maimed or burned. Doctors aren’t very smart on this show. He doesn’t even have a motive to kill Kylie :/

4. Post
    Apart from the massive life insurance policy he took out.

5. Post
    Oh yeah but still, money doesn't seem to matter to him compared to how much he idolised Kylie as the perfect woman etc. Now just wants to kill her. Lazy writing

6. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Apart from the massive life insurance policy he took out.
    I think he wants what he can’t have, and then loses all respect for them when they get seduced by him, this lying murdering scumbag. I could definitely be affording the writers more credit than they deserve!

7. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I think he wants what he can’t have, and then loses all respect for them when they get seduced by him, this lying murdering scumbag. I could definitely be affording the writers more credit than they deserve!
    You could very well be right. He likes the chase, and the murders along the way, but once he gets the girl he gets bored and stirs up more shit.

8. Post
    This ep is all kinds of f**ked up!

9. Post
    Oh man, the death!!

10. Post
    Lol that was crazy

11. Post
    Kylie Brown, Angel of Death !

12. Post
    So is the chick in the plane with the money the chick who was blackmailing Boyd?

13. Post
    haha good thinking, I would say so now that you mention it.

14. Post
    That whole plane crash arc was one of the strangest things

15. Post
    It was unrelentingly grim which is probably why they gave us some comedic relief with Drew's Xmas Holiday (on demand). That was quite funny.

Have to reiterate none of it makes sense but par for the course really

16. Post
    Phantom pain! When Hawkes went “It’s like I’ve got my leg back!!!” I was dying for Boyd to whip the mirror out of the way and go “Nyaaaaa!!!!! Still f**ked up bro!!!”. Hawkes dude is such a bad actor.

17. Post
    He's on par with boy post car crash. So weak.

18. Post
    You wonder when Kylie is going to realise that she has become Dylan - if you believe in that shit, and putting aside that it's just a TV show, you'd think that she would have some awareness of the fact that he is looking down on her, rubbing his hands with evil glee at what he has created.

Stupid woman.

19. Post
    R. I. P Damo

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Kylie Brown, Angel of Death !
    Bloody safas aye

21. Post
    Her birthday is the same day as mine! 19 years after mine, but the same day.

22. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    R. I. P Damo
    Probably for the best. Was a breath of fresh air when he first came onto the scene, but the whole snivelling pussy vibe is annoying af now. So good that Leanne is finally gone. Horrible character.

23. Post
    Yeah she had a serious multiple personality disorder.