att: Tormenta

Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.00 average.
(10 votes)

1. Post
    ^ And oh God that young banker dude that Vinnie and Nicole went to see - such bad acting, much cringe. Can't believe he said "Computer says no".

2. Post
    Yeah was pathetic, also just change your bank lol, be plenty of others that would hook you up for changing to them ...

3. Post
    What, break your mortgage with your bank for a $15k top-up? Would be a hassle and expensive.

I found the young banker dude scene lol AF. The way they shot it was pure comedy as well, innovative for Shortland St.

4. Post
    Didn't take much for Jack to change his perspective of the super gay.

Bet they will bang...

5. Post
    New gay guy is actually the stalker and the straight guy he fancies is Finn.

6. Post
    ^ good call!

7. Post
    WTF at Drew's attempts to portray badminton as a less than manly pursuit. It's an awesome sport.

^ good call!
    +1. It's too good tho, you're like my wife - she always guesses what's gon happen next and im like if you're guessing the plot correctly that's tantamount to spoiling it.

8. Post
    Maaaaaaate. Mate. It's Shortland Street - surely you don't give that much of a f**k about the plot being spoiled? I mean, it's not Breaking Bad or The Sopranos!!! smh

9. Post
    Oh i care all right. I care a lot.

10. Post
    ^ such a blouse

I'll watch it if it's on, like if we're having dinner, but i peel out to do my own thing a lot of the time. Last night it was to play Rocksmith (learning some Skid Row tracks).

11. Post
    i havent watched it live for years. We always MySky it.

MySky is my favourite invention of the 21st century

12. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ such a blouse
    You've seen the title of this thread, right?

13. Post
    El leon cree que todos son de su condicion.

To wit;

Name:  blouses.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  33.5 KB

14. Post

15. Post
    How are these people not putting it together who the stalker is :/ A doctor's supposed to be intelligent.

16. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    New gay guy is actually the stalker and the straight guy he fancies is Finn.
    Called it! Nice work fella!

17. Post
    Them crazy homosexuals.